009

chapter ninehomecoming fun

chapter nine
homecoming fun

The next day, Dylan was once again walking down the hall, her headphones on as you should've said no by Taylor Swift blasted through them

The next day, Dylan was once again walking down the hall, her headphones on as you should've said no by Taylor Swift blasted through them. She sighed as she was interrupted but she smiled when she realised it was her two best friends.

Unbeknownst to Dylan, Nini had been in the toilets that morning trying to flush her homecoming dress as a statement for how she was done with boys and them dictating her life, despite it not working Nini still came to the decision that she was not going to homecoming and instead spending the night with Kourtney and hopefully Dylan.

"Dylan!" Nini greeted, both girls linking arms with the Valdez girl.

"Nini!" Dylan exclaimed in the same tone, a confused look on her face as she took her headphones out of her ears.

"Would you, Miss Valdez, do us the greatest pleasure of accompanying us for an anti homecoming homecoming this evening?" Kourtney asked her, a large smile etched across her face.

"Ooh, like a night on the town just us three?" Dylan wondered.

"Yes, see she gets it." Nini looked towards Kourtney with a teasing smile.

"So?"

"I would love to girls but I promised my dad i would go to homecoming since it's the first one since my mum left." Dylan explained with a sigh.

Both Nini and Kourtney shared a disappointed look but squeezed the girl and nodded in understanding.

"We get it." Kourtney nodded.

"You have fun." Nini rested her head on her best friends shoulder.

"Karaoke at my house tomorrow to make up for it?" Dylan suggested. 

The two girls perked up once more, excited smiles on their faces. "We would love to!" They both agreed.

The three girls spent the rest of the day together, being the happiest they could and just hanging out. Nini ran lines with Dylan and Kourney spent the day telling Dylan how she should do her makeup and hair for homecoming to best suit her dress.