Taken

The girl finally wakes up from her long nap... well a drugged nap. She's confused as to why she was brought here. She didn't recall much from the night before, all she remembers is her trying to resist a man who grabbed her from the street which resulted in her getting hurt. She shivered as she remembered what happened last night realizing the situation she is in. She was kidnapped. Instead of freaking out she just sat there and sadly accepted what had happened to her. She couldn't come up with a reason as to why she was kidnapped.

Maybe it was a misunderstanding?

Who knows maybe she could explain to this person that they've got the wrong girl.

She kept trying to be optimistic but she failed when reality reeled in. She heard water dripping from one of the pipes in the room she was set in. She got up to observe the tiny room her kidnapper placed her in. It was a small dirty basement with a mattress laid on the floor and pipes all around the room. Her right hand was cuffed to a pipe preventing her from trying to find a way out of this place. She sat on the dirty mattress and began to think about what she would say to the "villain" who brought her here and how she would try to escape. It helped her calm herself down and prevented a panic attack from arising in her. She needed to make herself feel like she could take control of the situation and that she didn't need to freak out.

After an hour or two, She got up to stretch her tired legs, they were feeling numb and needed movement to release the numb feeling. As she got up, a door opened shining light into the tiny dark room.

"It's him"

she thought to herself . His boots made a heavy sound as he walked down the short steps that lead him into the basement. As he came closer she began to back away, she was scared of who the man was and what he might do to her.

Like any kidnapped person would.

He came so close to her, so close that they felt each other's breaths. She turned her head away and closed her eyes as tight as she could because it was the only thing that made her feel like she was getting away from him. Instead of hitting her or even killing her on the spot like she thought he might, he smiled.

"Don't be afraid my dear, I won't hurt you." he told her.

Thank you for reading chapter 1. This is my first wattpad so it might be a little rusty. Tell me in the comments what you would like to see in the future chapters. New chapters every week
LIKE AND COMMENT PLS <33