Part 3

I walked in front of him as he directed me to the dining room. His house was pretty big but not like a mansion, just an average house. When we got to the kitchen I saw that there was already breakfast prepared. I sat down at the table in front of the bowl of oatmeal. It looked really good with berries cinnamon and nuts on top, he even put fruit on the side. I sat down and started eating because I was just so hungry. I haven't eaten in a while, I didn't even think about how he could be trying to drug me. I looked up and saw him watching as he leaned against the wall across the room. I put my spoon down and stop eating out of suspicion.

He's definitely trying to drug me.

I didn't even make it halfway through the oatmeal so I was still hungry, but I wasn't going to eat anymore. I looked at him and saw him smiling at me. Weirdo.

"Are you done?" he asked me as he started to walk up to where I was sitting. I just nodded, I didn't want to speak to him.

"You need to eat more, you haven't eaten in 3 days" 3 days? That's why I've been so hungry and it's all his fault.

"Maybe you yourself should eat instead of trying to force me." I say rolling my eyes at him.

Instead of reacting with anger like I expected, he laughed. He took my bowl and started walking into the kitchen. I could see him from where I was sitting so I just sat there and watched him. Instead of tossing my food out he started to eat what was leftover. I was disgusted I didn't even know this guy. He was eating from the same spoon I used. I just had to get away from this creep. I got up and sprinted to the living room and ran out the front door. I ran so quickly I didn't even realize that the door was unlocked until I was outside.

When I saw my surroundings I was disappointed. There was literally nothing around us. If I tried to get away it would be way harder than I expected. I already knew I wasn't welcome at home. My step father is probably happy that i'm gone from the family I was excluded from, so one's probably looking for me. There was no way in getting out of here. The man came up behind me

"You're going to get punished for this. Did you think I would let you get away?" he asked me I didn't say anything. We just sat there in silence for a bit.

"c'mon let's go inside" he told me but I didn't even move,i'd rather die out here in this November cold.

"let's go inside"

he says more firmly I knew he was serious but I didn't care. I was serious as well. I was serious with my plan of disobedience until he raised his hand and slapped me very hard.

"if you want to act like a child then you'll get treated like one."

I started to cry from the pain in my face. He carried me inside the house.

Now I really did feel like a child.

I was scared of him but I didn't even resist when he picked me up. He took me back to the basement and put a chair in the corner and forced me to sit facing the wall. He cuffed my wrist to a nearby pipe preventing me from moving from this spot.

"I'll come back for you at dinner, I hope this fixes your attitude" he tells me before leaving me in the place where we started.

I didn't have anymore tears left, so I just sat there in boredom