Part 4

I had fallen asleep shortly after he left me in the basement, only because there was nothing else to do. I woke up some time later and not even shortly after that he came in.

"Have you corrected your attitude? ''

I nodded because I knew he had some food ready upstairs. I could smell the garlic bread from down here. He hummed in approval as he unlocked the cuffs from my arm and the chair I was sitting in. He holds on to my hand while we walk into the kitchen as if we were some couple. I tried to pull it away but he gave me a warning look which stopped me because I didn't want to see him angry again. When we got to the kitchen I went to sit down on the chair because I saw the food on the table. I sat down and started to dive into the food. It was pasta with garlic bread and tomato sauce. It tasted so good I was satisfied within the first bite. I was going to take another when the man cleared his throat.
What did he want?

"Get up" he commanded,

What? I stood up slowly on the verge of crying because of how hungry I was. He was stopping me from eating.

"You can eat this meal while sitting on my lap"

I shook my head no because I didn't want to. I didn't know this man and he wanted me to sit on his lap? No

"Alright then, let's go back downstairs,"

he says, grabbing my arm aggressively. No. I didn't want to go back to the basement. I was so hungry. He probably wouldn't feed me if I did decide to go into the basement. Would it be dumb to ignore this offer? I went with what my stomach desired.

"No, I'll eat with you."

I was annoyed by him when he smiled back at me. I didn't like that this made him happy. He sat down and sat me on his lap. I felt very uncomfortable, I probably should've reconsidered my choice.

"Why are you doing this to me?"

I asked the man

"Let me go, who are you anyways, why do you need me? ''

I heard him sigh and felt him taking deep breaths like he was trying to calm himself down or something. He held on to my waist and turned me to face him.

"My name is Damien Brown, I brought you here to protect you"

what does that even mean? protect me from what? my step father?

"From what? to protect me from what?" I questioned

"From everything dear, I like to protect my prized possessions, and you're the most important one of them all. Understand?"

He asked. I didn't know what to say. He kidnapped
me because he's just crazy..

Hey y'all! Sorry this chapter was kinda short. PLEASE LIKE AND COMMENT!! HAVE A NICE DAY