Part 5

I sat in his lap silently until he had finished the rest of my meal. This man was mental. I wasn't his possession, I wasn't his at all. He took me away from everything, even if life wasn't great for me. I'd rather be at home than here. I'd stopped crying a while ago but my eyes were still kind of puffy.

"Don't worry My dear, you'll get used to this soon."

he told me in a soft voice. After he finished his meal, we went to the dining room to watch tv. I sat on the couch away from him trying to avoid his stare by looking at the TV. Although he picked the movie, he didn't pay attention to it at all. He just stared at me and kept moving closer to my end of the couch. Once he was close enough he put his arm around me and finally started to pay attention to the movie. At this point I didn't care about what was on the TV, I was just so uncomfortable. I'd eventually gotten super tired and started to doze off a bit. I tried my best to stay awake because I didn't want to fall asleep around him who knows what he'll do. My eyes got heavier and I was too tired to get up so I just fell asleep where I was.

Look at My little flower, asleep on my arm. I knew she'd get used to this, to me. It's always a bit hard for most girls but I guess she just couldn't help it, she was the one made for me after all. I carried her off to bed in my room. I placed her in my bed and prepared myself to sleep beside her. I didn't take my medication because I was tired as well. I don't really need them, I believe I've had great progress in the past few months. Nothing like what happened in June. I got into bed with My little soulmate and fell asleep satisfied with my day.

Hey Guys sorry for the Short Chapters but I hope you like them. Don't Forget to Like and Comment. Have a nice day?