Part 15

I woke up so excited. I was going to get out of here. I quickly did my morning routine and headed downstairs. I sat down in the living room waiting for Gideon to show up any minute now. About 30 minutes had gone by and there was no sign of Gideon. Time went by and Damien eventually woke up.

"Goodmorning my love"

said Damien

"Good morning Damien"

I responded. I got up and gave him a hug. I know it's weird but today is the last day he was probably going to see me.

x
Surprisingly, Sophia gave me a hug today. I didn't have to ask for one; she just did it.

"We need to talk"

I said, it didn't seem like she was going to confess.

"Sophia, was someone here last night?"

I asked her.
She just looked at me, then she looked down. This made me mad, was she going to confess?

"YOU'RE CAUGHT SOPHIA."

I yelled at her, she flinched.

"WHO WAS HERE"

I asked her but she didn't do or say anything.
This made me so mad, why wasn't she confessing. Tell me who was here then you're off the hook. She started to cry. I was so annoyed.

Was she trying to protect him? 

I slapped her. Why was she protecting her. I started hitting her repeatedly, I couldn't control myself. He was trying to take her away from me and she was falling for it. I just wanted to protect you Sophia. 

x
Damien wouldn't stop hitting me. He knows the truth. He knows about his brother trying to help me. Where was he, he should've been here with the police already. Damien stopped hitting me, I was still shaking, I didn't want him to hit me again. He bent down and hugged me.

"He's coming back isn't he"

"Mhm"

"You're going to tell him that you don't want to leave me. That you love me, that you're happy here. Do you understand?"

he told me, I just nodded.
I cried in his arms, I should've let him call the police yesterday.