Part 6

I woke up in a bed, an actual bed. Wait, was he asleep with me? There was no one in the room? I sighed in relief, Thank God. I went into the restroom to use it when I saw new clothes, a toothbrush, and a hairbrush laid out for me. When I looked in the mirror to brush my hair I saw how bad I had looked. My hair was a mess and my face was so dirty. I carefully cleaned myself up. I didn't want to see myself this miserable ever again. I hate that I've been looking like this for the past few days. When I was done with everything I started to head downstairs, I could smell the breakfast from the top of the staircase. I quickly went downstairs because I was starving. When I got into the kitchen I saw him. Damien. He was tossing out medication? I'm not sure but it looked like it was.

"What are you doing?"

I asked him to quickly toss out the rest of whatever it was. Suspicious. He turned around with a smile on his face and gave me a hug.

"Don't scare me like that my love"

he said, trying to reach in for a kiss. I rejected his kiss and backed away from him. Who does he think he is?

"Don't reject me. Come here"

he commanded but I just shook my head no. I wasn't going to go to him. He was just going to pull the same thing again and I didn't want that.

"Come here or you won't eat at all today."

He said I was so hungry. I guess he noticed that I barely ate yesterday, he made me lose my appetite during dinner. I was so hungry right now, but I didn't want to go to him. I saw him redden in his face, he was mad. He slammed his fist on the island in the middle of the kitchen

"DAMMIT"

he yelled I back up immediately ready to run

"WHY ARE YOU ACTING LIKE THIS? ''

He said he started walking up to me at a fast pace. I knew I had to get out of here or he might hurt me. I started to back away which seemed to make him angrier. He quickly grabbed my arm and pulled me into a forceful kiss. I was already crying trying to get away from him but he wouldn't loosen his grip on me. When he finally let me go I fell to the ground sobbing

" i'm sorry"

I said softly in between my cry I covered my face as I sobbed into my hands. I was so scared of him. I didn't realize how dangerous he was,

"It's ok my dear, don't cry. I didn't mean to hurt you"

he says as he lifts up my face. I let him touch me because I was afraid of what he might do if I turned away.

"Just listen to me from now on. I know what's best for you. Ok?"

he says as he helps me get up.

When I stood up he carried me upstairs into the bathroom of the room I woke up in. He cleaned up my face and continuously apologized for the pain he caused me. I was too scared to reject his touch so I let him do whatever. He kissed me on my forehead, my nose, and my arm where he'd grabbed me. He left an ugly bruise on it.

" I'm sorry I forced you. I understand being scared to have your first kiss, you should've just told me dear."

he says.

What? My first kiss? He definitely wasn't my first kiss, I'm 17 I had it a while back.

"No"

I say under my breath thinking that he didn't hear me
"what was that?"

he asked

"nothing, sorry"

i reply avoiding a conversation

"No tell me don't be scared"

After what you just pulled out there I should be scared. I didn't want to make him mad so I told him.

"You weren't my first kiss"

I say. I looked at him for his reaction but he didn't do or say anything.

That's a good thing right?

He starts to grip the bathroom counter that I was sitting on. His knuckles were turning white and his face was getting red. I could tell he was trying to calm himself down but it didn't look like it was working. I couldn't have him force himself on me again

"It was a joke"

I lie, i hope this works. He turns and looks at me, crap I'm a bad liar.

"Yea i was just kidding"

I fake laugh a bit to try and seem convincing. He lets go of the counter and turns over to me, he gives me a hug and starts to laugh along too.

"Don't scare me like that dear. I thought you really lost your first kiss to another boy out there somewhere"

I chuckled a bit, still kind of scared. Why would he get so mad about that? Doesn't he understand that he stole me, I'm not his girlfriend or whatever he thinks I am.