29 | euphoric

V A U G H N

The moment those dirty words leave her lips, we ditch the Russo brothers in their posh hotel and rush back home. I find my hands unable to leave Claire's body and we make out in the backseat for the entire ride. Claire laughs when I mutter silent curses to the driver to drive faster.

By the time we reach home, my cock is straining against my pants. Thankfully, Mom and Rose aren't to be spotted when we enter the house, so I grab Claire's hand and we run up the stairs, hurrying to our room. Once in, I do not look back as I lock the door and face Claire.

She is standing beside the bed, giving me a tiny smile as I walk toward her. Her off-shoulder dress presents a great view of her skin, along with the dip of the neckline towards her cleavage. My heart drums loud in my chest when I grab her by her waist, pulling her towards me, and her hands travel up to the collar of my shirt.

"Hey," she giggles.

"Hey, you." I tuck a strand of her hair behind her ear as I look at her face.

She is so fucking beautiful. Her blue eyes are hooded as she stares at me and mine move all over her face, not wanting to miss any part. I lift a hand and brush my thumb over her trembling lips. She sucks in a breath, closing her eyes and parting them. The sight is erotic enough to get me hot all over.

My mouth crashes to hers again, my lips trespassing the territories of her mouth as I dart my tongue out and she lets me. The flavor of her lipstick mixes with her mouth-watering taste, earning a groan from my throat.

I am kissing Claire and it is not just any kiss. I am kissing her because this time, it is final. Tonight, she is going to have all me and I, all of her. Just the thought of what the rest of the night has in store has me on edge. I push my suit off her shoulders, the tips of my fingers brushing her collarbones and she inhales a breath, sucking my tongue into her mouth further. Her fingers grab at my hair, fisting it, nails grazing my scalp and sending jolts of current through me.

The moan that escapes me is rough, and raspy. The moment we let go of each other to breathe the lost oxygen, Claire's lips curve to a giant grin.

"Jackson—"

"No." I put a finger to her lips, halting her words. "It's Vaughn. Just Vaughn for tonight."

She looks at me, her blue eyes filled with a glimmering shine. I pant hard as I wait for her to say something, my hands grabbing her waist growing tighter.

"Vaughn," she says, and the rush of euphoric feelings that claims me, hearing my name from her mouth, is undeniable.

"Fuck, Claire..."

I pull her to me, slamming our chests together, and kiss her again, one of my hands moving to the back of her head as I tilt her head up a little to kiss her harder, to tell her that I need her, right here, right now. My other hand moves up her body, caressing the side of her tits, desire blooming inside me.

Eager to get rid of the barrier separating us, I let go of her lips and my eyes scan her dress to find a way to open it. She sees me inspecting it and laughs.

"It's in the back." She turns around so that her back is facing me and I quickly spot the zipper.

I pull it down as quickly as possible. As much as I love seeing her in this dress, currently, the only vision in my eyes includes her naked and wild under me. Or above me. It doesn't matter.

The dress loosens from around her body and drops down, pooling at her feet. I turn her to face me again and the sight of her just in her white bra and lacy white underwear, looking like a sinful sensation, makes me let out a groan of approval. I grab her and pick her up in my arms, walking two steps forward and dropping her down on the bed.