The Slip-Up(Niall Centric)

Harry never knew why or when he started spitting water during Better Than Words but he loved it. He loved hearing the crowd scream and go crazy when he spit the water at them. It made him feel great and his boyfriends always laughed at Harry when he did it. Tonight was no exception for Harry.

Louis watched his boyfriend get ready for his big moment filling up his mouth with water. The boys never worried about the stage getting slippery. Louis was too distracted by Harry to notice Liam and Zayn sneak up behind him. Next thing he knew Louis was soaking wet and cold.

Louis turned to see a snickering Liam and Zayn. “You’re both dead”, Louis yelled over the screaming crowd. Louis grabbed a water bottle and chased the two boys around the stage. All thoughts of singing Better Than Words leaving the three running boys’ heads. Niall chuckled, watching his boyfriends act like children. Harry joined Louis with trying to get Zayn and Liam wet.

The stage became soaked with water due to the boys’ horrible aims. Niall went to sit next to Josh, he wasn’t really in the mood to chase after the boys. Besides Niall guessed he would be the one to slip on the water and fall. He would rather it be Liam or Louis instead of him. “How’s it going Josh?” Niall asked, sitting next to the drummer.

Before Josh could respond Niall had a whole bottle of water poured on his head. His wet hair fell into his eyes. Water dripped down the blonde’s face and his white tank top was now becoming see through. Liam was very proud of his work. Niall was looking very sexy to Liam right now. Niall and Liam locked eyes before Liam took off running down the stage.

Niall took a deep breath, grabbing a water bottle to pour on Liam. Running on stage Niall saw Zayn was even more wet than him. His black shirt was sticking to his body showing off Zayn’s muscles. The wet hair stuck to his face giving off a sexy look like he just got out of the shower. Niall moaned slightly under his breath. Damn Zayn looks hot soaking wet Niall thought.

Louis was screaming as Harry and Liam cornered him. Niall debated on whether he should save his boyfriend or let him suffer. Sneaking up behind Liam, Niall took off the lid to his water and poured his icy drink all over the boy’s head. Liam let out a shriek when the icy water hit his head. Niall quickly turned to Harry and poured the remaining water on his curly brown hair.

“Thank for the save love”, Louis called escaping from Harry and Liam.

“No problem Lou”, Niall replied, smiling at how he got Liam and Harry. The two boys were whispering to each other, forming a plan. Niall searched for Zayn and found him drying himself off with a towel. Looks like Zayn is out of the game Niall thought. Liam and Harry made their way towards Niall no doubt whispering about how to get back at their Irish boyfriend. Niall screamed as he retreated away from the two boys.

The fans were laughing at the scene unfolding on stage. They loved watching the boys goof around on stage and have fun. The stage was like a giant slip and slide. It was shiny since it was covered in so much water.

Louis wavered Niall towards him so they could team up against Harry and Liam. The blonde darted across the stage and felt his foot slip out from under him. Niall saw both his legs leave the ground for a moment before he crashed on the ground. He landed on his ankle wrong and felt a sharp pain when he tried to move it. The blonde had the wind knocked out of him and he tried to catch his breath.

Zianourry One-Shotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें