Unloved Part 2 (Niall Centric)

Because I love you guys so much here is part 2 :) Feedback is always appreciated. 

Niall ran out of the mall with tears running down his face. These people would leave him just like everyone else did. He needed to stay off of the roads so the four boys wouldn’t find him. While walking home flashes of the day went through the blonde’s mind. This was the most fun he had in ages. It almost made him forget how crappy his life really was. He knew he didn’t deserve happiness, but he really wanted it. More than anything Niall just wanted to feel loved again.

The four boys watched in shock as Niall ran off. Zack chased after him, but the blonde was really fast. Before Zack could even reach him Niall was out of the mall and hidden behind the parked cars. The boy turned around and sighed sadly at Leeroy.

“Let’s head to the school. Hopefully we will see Niall on the side of the road” Leeroy said sadly. The boy was wondering why the blonde had left them. He was really worried Niall was hiding something from the boys.

“I wonder what made him run off” Marcel commented his eyes filling with tears. Johnny pulled the boy in for a bear hug.

Arriving at the car the four boys piled in. Marcel stared at the empty middle seat and sniffed, trying to stop himself from crying.

“Shall we get ready for the concert?” Leeroy suggested beginning to take off his wig. Marcel took off his huge glasses and unslicked his hair. He wiped make-up remover on his face. What was once Marcel now stood Harry Styles from One Direction. The other boys followed Harry’s lead. Leeroy or Liam took off his wig and fake nose while Louis peeled off fake body hair and his fake glasses. Zayn wiped to make-up off his face and stared at Liam, “Today definitely did not go as planned.”

“Yea I know. We were supposed to go around to classes and try to be normal high schoolers instead we skipped school.” Liam commented.

“I mean that is what I normally did when I went to high school” Louis added in smirking. Harry shot him a look and Lou defensively said “What I liked skipping school so sue me.”

“I really like Niall” Zayn sighed thinking about the adorable blonde haired boy. The might have met him a couple of hours ago, but he just clicked with the boys. It was like they were all meant to be.

“I kinda want to skip the concert and find him. I want to get to know him more.” Harry added.

“How about this we do the concert and then go find Niall afterwards. Maybe we can spend the rest of our break in Ireland and get to know the blonde a little better. Since you all seem to be so infatuated with him.” Liam

The boys drove down the highway with their eyes glued to the road looking for the boy with the blonde hair. With much disappointment One Direction arrived at the school without Niall. "I hope he is okay" Zayn sighed.

"Maybe he decided to come to the concert" Liam chimed in trying to raise the boys' spirits. Walking into the school the four boys were greeted with screaming fans. Harry really wasn't in the mood to sing tonight he just wanted to find Niall and cuddle with him all night long. Louis put on a fake smile and waved at the crowd looking around for those big blue eyes. The principal led the boys to an empty classroom so they could warm up.