CHAPTER TEN

PLAYDATE

DAHLIAH

I once again sat with Takoda at the table and stayed for breakfast. I sighed waiting for Koa to inevitably show up.

"Good morning Koda."He kissed him and I.

"Good morning daddy."He went to sit down in front of me.

"Dahliah after breakfast your coming with me. Don't ask any questions. Just get dressed because we're going out."He explained.

"W...where are we going?"I asked concerned and he cleared his throat replying,

"We are going on a date."It never occurred to me that despite living together and basically pretending to be a couple, we had never gone out together. Although, I never would have thought he wanted to. Is this a date? Or just an excuse to get me out.

"Mommy and daddy are going on a date! He he he!"Koda giggled. I smoothed out his hair and glanced at Koa. Was this his way of asking me out? Or was this all still just for Takoda? In any case, I knew I had to agreed to go. Maybe this would help our relationship become at least neutral again.

I had never been on a date before. I've never even had anything close to a relationship. I hadn't even really considered it actually. I was always too shy or insecure to them how I felt. But all of that didn't matter now I suppose. I'm going on a date with Koa that I wasn't even sure I really wanted to go on. I was sure what to expect honestly.

Is it gonna be like how it is in the movies? They go to dinner then...

Knock knock knock

"Come in."The door slowly opens to reveal Asashi and his usual clipboard.

"Hello, Miss."

"Hey, Asashi. What's going on?"I smiled politely.

"I'm here to inform you that Sir Koa has provided you an outfit for your night out with him."

"Of course he did. Alright, let me see."I nodded closing the closet door.

"If you...would like to wear something else, I'm sure we can provide another outfit more suitable to your taste. Is that what you want Miss?"He lightly pushed his glasses up on his structured nose.

"That...would be nice," I whispered.

"Yes ma'am. May I come in? I might be of assistance." Right then, Asashi quickly strolled into the room and over to the closet. He strongly pushed all the clothes to the side then pulled out something hanging in a transparent bag. He then sat it on the bed and unzipped it. It reviled a fitted classic ankle length black and white printed dress with a matching small hat. He picked up a pair of shoes to place on the floor. Next, accessories such as a matching purse. This outfit Asashi put together seemed fresh off a Ch*nel runway. I wondered if I could even pull a look like this off.

"Do you like it, Miss?"

"It's so classy, Asashi. When did you become a stylist?"I joked. But this kind of seemed like a hidden talent.