8.

Taehyung quickly wiped his tears and moved his gaze towards Jihyun who was busy scolding a bug for making noise

He squinted his eyes and pulled back his eyes due to confusion.
"Are you drunk?"

Jihyun gasped dramatically at what he said and turned to face him in slow motion with wide eyes.
"I'm only 16" She said in a baby voice, placing her hands on her chests and widening her already wide eyes in disbelief.

"Your married" He added in a monotone voice.

Jihyun pulled in another dramatic gasp, looking at the ring on her finger.
"Are you my husband? Your ugly"

"I'm not ugly and your drunk" He stood up and called a maid.

After a few minutes, a women came wobbling towards them with glass of water.

"Here drink this" 

"What is this ? Are you trying to poison her? Please do, she is very annoying" The maid ignored his words as she is used to hearing him speak gibberish.

"Someone added some kind of drug to her food or drinks, she isn't drunk" Taehyung looked at Jihyun one last time before he storms out of the room.

He was confused, 'Who would want to make her drugged'. He got his answer at his door step. His answer was tall and handsome, maybe a bit old but he was still handsome.

"You drugged her didn't you"

"Yes my dear son and I have a reason to it" Mr.Kim replied, pulling his chin up each second showing dominance.

"Dad is this business related" Taehyung said as he walked towards the couch and planting his butt on the smooth fabric. He placed his hands on his knees, leaning forward.

"Yes but it won't do any harm" Taehyung looked at his dad with plain disbelief. 

"What do you mean by no harm. You drugged a minor, using drugs, like actual drugs. Where did you even get that from" Mr. Kim was seconds away from experiencing death in the hands of his son. He sensed it.

"Is there anything you can't get with money" He said pressing his words to show obviousness.
"Ok so I heard her and her dad having a conversation"

"Now you eavesdrop?"  Taehyung had no problem with his dad listening to others conversations but to their conversation. Nahhh 🐴

"Oh my god Kim Taehyung. They were talking about property and guess what?" Mr. Kim paused but spoke again before Taehyung could utter a word.
"He is going to hand their business to her"

"When she is only sixteen" Taehyung was loosing interest as every second passed. His dad's greed would often put their family into some or the other trouble. Taehyung would always act like he gave no shit about his family, but he did, he did care for them. 

"NO YOU PABO! When she is in the appropriate age to take over the FUTURE MOST SUCCESSFUL BUSINESS. Why else would I want you married to 16 year old." Mr. Kim held onto his huge tummy while trying to catch his breath. Taehyung was confused. What does his dad want with that.

"Appa, are you sure your feeling alright" Taehyung being a coconut tree, had to bend down to look at his dad straight to the face.

"Taehyung, son I don't have time for this. The drug will wear off and she will be dead asleep for the next 10 hours" He let out a frustrated groan seeing his son's confused face before speaking again.
"We just have to make her sigh a contract that she will give the company to you after she gets it." He ended with a cunning smile

"Them why don't you just ask Mr. Park" 

Mr. Kim was mentally screaming at himself for having such as idiotic son.
"Son, don't you see it. Your so called father-in-law is a dumb asshole. He thinks his company is dumb but he doesn't know that the company that is currently under him is going to be a big success. And plus, I can't go ask him for the company, the debt is already payed by his daughter." He scoffed folding his hands sassily.

"Dad" Taehyung called out in a soft voice

"Yes" Mr. Kim replied waiting for him to say something supportive judging by his soft voice.

"Don't you think you should be taken to a psychologist" He was surprised at his son's word which were as soft as ever but a bit offensive.

"Do whatever, I'm gonna go check on my fortune cookie" Taehyung cringed when he realised his dad was referring to Jihyun.

Mr. Kim hopped a little as he ran up the stairs like a kid. His expectations were really high.

"Hi Jihyun" he said staring at the girl who was playing with a laptop. His eyes followed the laptop which flew up and was caught by Jihyun. She kept throwing up and caught it right before it hit the ground. He panicked and snatched it away from her.

"Its not something to play with you know." Jihyun just blankly stared at him for a few seconds before she broke out into wails.

The poor man was taking deep breaths remembering what his doctor said 'Getting angry might feel good when you know you can finish it on someone and use it as an excuse, but in your case you'll just end up choking yourself' Of course he didn't want to choke himself to death.

Jihyun's eyes rolled back leaving white and black to engulf her. Her head slightly bounced on the floor mat as she fell on it.

"NOOOOO" Mr. Kim let out a horrified scream as he watched her petite figure lean towards the ground and falling into deep slumber then and there. 

"Now what" He mumbled to himself looking down at his bare feet. He could try again but Taehyung seemed to be a little protective.
Mr. Kim smiled to himself thinking his son was finally warming up to her.

 Kim smiled to himself thinking his son was finally warming up to her

--------------------

Ohh and I forgot to say that Kim Taehyung is 22 right now in this ff and Jihyun is 16.

I hope you liked reading this chapter.

Thank you
Bye