21.

"So, had fun on your little date," Yerin said sarcastically when she saw Jihyun and Taehyung enter the living room

"Did you both exchange souls or something?" Yerin questioned seeing the difference in their behavior. Taehyung walked in with his arms crossed in front of his chest while Jihyun walked... more like hopped in with the brightest and cutest smile.

"I have a..... HUGE TEDDY BEAR!!!" Yerin and Jihyun weren't really that close but she really found Jihyun smiling as something new. But no one was complaining though, seeing Jihyun smile was like a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. Her cute bread cheeks filled her face, leaving two lines in place of her eyes because of how wide her smile was.

"Lucky you. And what's with Taehyung Oppa?" She asked, turning to look at the tired Taehyung who looked like he was about to fall.

"He banged his head on the wall and got hurt, and he kept losing in shoot the bottle. He is just sad that I won and not him" Jihyun replied, not very interested in the subject as she played with her 'Huge teddy bear'. Who knew a baddie like her had a soft spot for teddy bears.

Yerin burst out laughing, pointing a finger at the pouty Taehyung.
"That's what you get for leaving me" Yerin's laugh just made Taehyung pout more. His hands crossed in front of him like a child and starred at the floor.

"Ayy, don't make taetae angry. He will steal your candy" Jihyun joined Yerin as both the teenage girls laughed their faces off.

"Bye!" Taehyung yelled before rushing upstairs towards his room.

"Might sound disrespectful, but damn that boi got some nice curves" Yerin said with a smirk, starring at Taehyung who was rushing up the stairs.

Jihyun nodded in reply, still stuck in her laughter.

"So, when are you guys going back?" Yerin asked, diverting her gaze to look at Jihyun who now settled down and sat straight... still holding onto her teddy.

"In 4 days" she replied with uncertainty. She began to draw an imaginary Callender on the air as she calculated the number of days.
"Yeah, 4 days"

"Ohh ok. Well, good night" she said, jumping off the living room couch and going towards her room.

Jihyun too left to her room after a while of zoning out in the living room.

"Oh, look at that. You will sleep over there, ok" she told her teddy bear, pointing at one corner of the bed. She did her night routine and went to bed.

Flashback

"Do not even think of going anywhere else, ok?" A man who looked like he was in his 30s, told Jihyun as he harshly put her near him.

"Nae appa" she replied in her weak and uncertain voice. She was scared and all kinds of wild thoughts crossed her mind when her father said they were going out... together.