22.

"Wha-" Yerin dramatically stepped back out of the room and ran downstairs

"Oppa, your wife is a psychopath!" Yerin was always dramatic and forever will be.

"You're knowing that now? Listen, she has some mental issues, why else would she survive with you for 3 days!" Taehyung teased her as he walked upstairs to see what Jihyun was doing.

"Ji-" he couldn't say anything, air was stuck in his throat and he was very shocked.

Why would a sixteen year old do that to a teddy bear.

"Oh man holy shit, what have you done to that poor thing" he yelled walking inside the room, his hands placed on his head.

"It's just a teddy bear, stop making a big fuzz out of it" she said, annoyed by how the cousins were being so dramatic.

Jihyun knew that what she did was a bit dramatic, but she couldn't stop herself. Her hands were just so restless that she was forced to do it.

--------------------

"Jihyun" Taehyung called out to her.

"Yeah?" Jihyun replied, popping out of the blue making him flinch.

"We have to leave tomorrow, I have a very important business meeting to attend" Jihyun was confused wether to feel happy or sad about leaving early.

"Can we meet Jennie then?" Taehyung let out a soft sigh and nodded his hand.
"Yay!" She ran to her room and closed the door shut.

"How can she change so fast" Taehyung asked himself, slightly tired after doing his work.

-------------------

"But ...... But....... I'm really ok!" Yerin yelled, trying to convince taehyung that she isn't sick.

Taehyung noticed that Yerin had been sniffing and sneezing the entire day, and so he concluded that she was sick and forced her to the hospital.

"Oh come on, it's just a few minutes, it's not like they are gonna do some surgery" for some reason his words didn't seem so reassuring to her. Yerin was getting really bad vibes and felt very insecure.

In the entrance, there was a man standing with a gun in his hands, dressed upp like a security guard. His face was statue-like with no emotions.

"No no, I mean it. I'm really ok! We don't need to come here!" Too late, was she teleported, cause the last second she was at the entrance and once she entered she was at a...... a......... a graveyard..?

"T-Taehyung oppa..." She turned to face back, looking for her host who had brought her here for a checkup.... who was... not anywhere near her.
"Wha-" her mind was fumbling with thoughts
Where is her cousin brother?

He just disappeared into thin air and she was left alone in a graveyard.... But was she really alone?

"Hello Kim Yerin" the hoarse voice of a female boomed from somewhere behind her. Slowly turning around to see who it was, her eyes met with a pair of cold eyes sending shivers down her spine.