44.

They spent the entire day sitting in Jihyun's room. The only thing Jihyun did was stare at her phone and maybe dose off once in a while, but Taehyung was such a busy body, he couldn't keep himself still for even a minute. 

It was starting to get dark and right when Jihyun was about to ask Taehyung to go back to his own room, he asked her if she'd want to go to a party with him. 

"..what..? Party..?" Taehyung nodded with his lips pursed into a thin line. He wasn't really expecting her to say yes but it wouldn't hurt to ask her.... Would it? 

She starred at him for some time before nodding.

"Fine, give me some time to change" a no from her would've been soo normal but hearing her say yes without him having to spend 30 minutes trying to convince her was even harder for him to digest. 

Taehyung slowly nodded and walked, throwing suspicious glances at her as he walked out of the door. 

He went to his room still thinking about what just happened. He opened the door to his room and plopped himself on the bed. 

"....wasn't that a but too easy...?" He just shrugged his shoulders and forced to put on a smile as he went to get changed as well. 

Right as he was taking off his shirt the door opened. He let out a high-pitched scream and brought his arms to cover his chest.

It was Jihyun who opened the door, she didn't seem much shocked to see a man shirtless. 

"You didn't tell me what kind of party it was.." she said, starring at him right in the eye. 

"A-a dinner party..." Jihyun nodded and walked away. 

HOW DOES SHE KNOW THE PASSWORD TO MY ROOM???

--------------------

Taehyung glanced at her every few seconds. He noticed that she still had the habit of starring out the window, not really speaking much or anything, just silently sitting on her place, enjoying the beauty of the stars and moon. 

Taehyung was driving the car which they had rented to move around the place. 

It was obvious that the only reason Jihyun sat in the front was to not make him feel like a driver. 

---------------------

They reached the place. It was a beautiful huge mansion, and the loud classical music could be heard till the parking lot. Jihyun was surprised at how calm the surrounding was. 

Taehyung walked to the back of the car to adjust his clothes and when he come back Jihyun was not there anymore. He panicked a little before looking around and walked towards the building. At the entrance he saw her talking to someone familiar. 

It was the guy from the hotel... Lee Heeseung. 

That guy surely was starting to get in Taehyung's nerve but what wrong did he do...? Talk to a girl who clearly had no interest in him?