32.

"WHAT! DIVORCE?" Mr

"WHAT! DIVORCE?" Mr. Kim yelled at his son.
"ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND! SHE WANTS A DIVORCE AND YOU GIVE IN? SERIOUSLY, DO YOU SEE WHAT THIS IS LEADING TO? I WANTED YOU TO TAKE OVER HER DAD'S BUSINESS. THAT SHIT COULD MAKE US MORE RICH!!!" Taehyung stared at his dad before speaking.

"So you are telling me... that I married her for her dad's business?" Taehyung said in a low tone while looking down like he was still processing everything his dad said. 

"YES!" Mr. Kim replied. Taehyung looked up at his dad before sighing. 

"And I thought she married me for my money..." 

"Pft- WHY WOULD I LET A SIXTEEN-YEAR-OLD MARRY MY SON FOR MONEY?" He scoffed.

Taehyung looked down again, feeling offended. It hurt his pride that she hadn't come to him.. his dad pushed him to her. And yet, he said all those hurtful things to her... that thought really didn't affect him but... he was confused... didn't know what to do.
Hi dad slapped his shoulders making him look up again. 

"Go... be a good husband and stop the divorce" This sounded like some cliche line from a drama but no.... he was smirking.. he knew exactly what he wanted and what he'd get. Taehyung nodded his head and walked out of the house. 

He felt weak under his dad. That old man is smart and knows exactly what he is doing.. and no one can stop him... unless Jihyun is still adamant on her decision. 

Taehyung didn't like being controlled like this. 

-------------------------------

EXTREMELY short update

There will be another update today 

See ya!