49.

Jihyun sat still

Jihyun sat still... Waiting for Taehyung to say something, but after his confession, he just closed his eyes and leaned on headboard. It was an awkward silence. She glanced at his face a few times before she noticed all the small gentle features on his face. She stared at the mole on his nose for a few minutes. Her gaze was interrupted by the door being crashed open. 

It was Yerin, she was panting really hard. She looked at Jihyun nervously before slowly walking towards the table beside the bed. She placed a bag on the table and rushed her way towards the door. 

"He- he's kinda drunk. So.... I bought some hangover medicine. Umm.... Bye" she ran out of the room without closing the door as a sigh left Jihyun's mouth. 

'That explains why he was blabbering shit' she thought. Jihyun grabbed Taehyung's legs and pulled him a bit down to the bed. She then held his head and slowly placed it in the pillow. She looked at him, her body soo tired that she could fall any moment now. Jihyun yelled Yerin's name until she came back rushing which didn't really take much time. 

"Ye- yes?" She asked, not looking at Jihyun in the eye and making sure to keep some distance from her. 

"Put your lovely cousin to bed" Yerin nodded... And paused. She looked at Jihyun with a confused expression

"You... Don't want me to throw him out?" She asked, her right eyebrow raised and her mouth slightly open.

"Just do what I asked you to do...... You owe me a lot" saying that, Jihyun walked out of the room. She didn't take Taehyung's confession seriously, she thought it was just an alcohol side-effect. 

----------------------

Taehyung woke up to the biggest headache. He tried to sit upright but his back felt like it would break down to pieces if he tried, so he just layed there while trying to deal with his headache through silence. 

He looked around the room and saw the tiny plastic bad kept on the table. He streched his hands as far as he could and pulled the bag towards him. He saw the hangover medicine. He took out one pill before swallowing it. It tasted terrible but he was willing to do anything to get up from bed and ask why he was in Jihyun's house... 

------------------------

The house was very silent. It felt like the house was totally empty. 

"Ah" he said, trying to see if his voice would echo as he slowly walked down the stairs. 

"What the hell Kim Taehyung" he heard Jihyun's reply from somewhere in the ground floor. Her voice was muffled but be could still say that she didn't say it with aggression. Her voice was soft and calm... Something very new to him.

'did she get hit by a truck or something'

He continued to walk down the stairs, taking his own sweet time. 

He went to the living room ignoring the smell of delicious pancakes on the way there. He starred at Jihyun who was reading a book for a few seconds before approaching her. 

His hands slowly formed a first as a form of diffence. He stood infront of her and waited for her to yell at him or push him off... But she sat there, fully immersed in her book. He sat beside her not being able to understand her motive. 

After a while of being starred at by Taehyung, she finnally lifted her head out of the book and looked at him. 

"How's your headache?" She asked. Her voice soo calm and soft that Taehyung wasn't able to reply. 

"...did you get the hangover pills?" Still no reply. He just starred at her for longer than he thought he had, but Jihyun didn't budge. She starred back. 

Her eyes slowly went to the mole on his nose which she just discovered last night. 

Taehyung gasped as he noticed her eyes go down. 

'is she... looking at my LIPS?? does she... WANT TO KISS ME?????? OMO! IM NOT READY FOR THIS AHHHHHHHHH' 

Taehyung slowly panicked looked at the ceiling. 

"You guys.. have a nice ceiling.. haha.. ha" Jihyun failed to notice that awkwardness and just continued to stare at him. Taehyung played with his fingers as he glanced at Jihyun. 

"You were drunk last night. And you said weird stuff" he looked at her with a confused face.. 

"What.. weird stuff" he asked, hoping he had only said stuff like... Thier house looks like a bird cage.. or something that isn't TOO weird. He then looked around the room, observing the tv, plant pots and what not. 

"Nothing. Eat your breakfast. Yerin already left for work and I'm still in leave so.." she paused and waited for Taehyung to look at her. She waited for 3 seconds before grabbing his chin and made him face her. "I'll be here for the rest of the day. Feel free to stay here or you can leave" 

They were once again locked in eachother's strong gaze. 

"I'll stay" 

--------------------------

I hope you liked reading this chapter

Thank you