9.

Jihyun groaned as she tried to get up

Jihyun groaned as she tried to get up. She looked at the window and saw that the sun had set and now it is night. The lights were off and she couldn't see much. She rushed her hands all over her body to make sure she was still wearing her clothes and thankfully she was. 

She slowly stood up and walked towards the switch board to switch on the lights. The lights flickered on and now everything was visible. 

"Wtf" Jihyun mumbled looking at the room. IT WAS A MESS!! The bed covers were hanging off the bed, the clothes from her bag were scrambled all over, half the mirror was covered with some sort of liquid which seemed to be very sticky judging by how it stayed still. She looked down at her palms and stared at it for a minute before letting out an ear piercing scream

"Whaa! What happened?" She looked at the door and saw Taehyung.
"W-why were you screaming" He asked while trying to catch his breath.

"Oh, nothing. Why is my room a mess" He glared at her. She screamed just so someone would come.

"What the hell kid you could have just called me then" He growled at her while walking towards her in a dangerously  fast pace.

"You told  me yourself that I shouldn't call you if there is any problem" She said mockingly, tilting her head to the right

"But-"

"So I screamed, and I wasn't necessarily calling you. Was I ?" She stood like one of those anime girls. Her fingers spread in front of her mouth, her eyes wide with a tint of tease, her right knee crossed in front of her left, it was just annoying him more.

"What do you want" Jihyun squirmed her nose as he spoke in a rude wannabe calm voice.

"I want to know what happened in my room"

"You were drunk and then you wrecked his entire place" he said nonchalantly.

"I was no-"

"And then one of the maids tried to give you medicine but you pushed it away and it splashed on the mirror" he again said cutting Jihyun off.

"And you were-"

"I was trying to get some sle.......ep" he said while faking a yawn and rubbing his eyes.

"O-ok" Jihyun knew he was lying but she couldn't remember anything so let it be.

"And please were some neat clothes. We are going out" Taehyung said while joining his palms together in a pleading way.

"Where?"

"To my parents house"

" Why?"

"For dinner"

"When?"

Taehyung was loosing his patience. He wanted to break the table which was beside him. He glared at her warningly to make her stop.

"Dude I'm serious. When are we going" She said as she noticed how angry he was. Even her dad never looked this scary, not even her math teacher in middle school, but this man got something in him that he would look handsome even if he was covered in mud.

"We will be leaving in another 1 hour" he said as he left the room leaving her alone in the room, that's what she thought. She was about to turn around but was stopped when she heard some noises coming from under the bed. Jihyun was the kind of kid who never believed the stupid stories elders would say to put them to bed early.

She bend down (a/n:shut up, and bend over) and stared under the bed with narrowed eyes to see clearly.

"ARGGHH" this time she really screamed when she felt something pounce onto her face.

"NOO. MY BOOTIFULL FACEU" thus scream was not as loud as her fake one. She opened her eyes when she heard a growl.

"Awww" she cooed when she saw a puppy that looked a bit like Jennie unnie's dog, Kai.

"Hey baby. What are you doing under my bed you little bratt. How dare you scare me like that buddy" the words she said were a bit offensive but the way she said it was like how someone would talk to a baby, you know imitating them or something.

Her thumbs rubbed a small metal coin that was hooked onto the collar of the puppy.

'Yeontan'

"Awe. Hello Yeontan" She cooed again while rubbing her fingers behind his ears.

"TAEHYUNG COME HERE" She yelled again not giving a fuck whether he'd be mad at her or not.

After a few seconds he barged in and glared directly into her eyes

"If whatever your gonna say- TANNIE" he screamed and came running toward the girl and the puppy before lifting it up.

"Where have you been. You know papi was soo worried ab-" he paused as he noticed Jihyun looking at them.

"Papi eh?" She said while smirking. Taehyung unknowingly blushed and bit his inner cheek.

"I-i'll be go-going now" Jihyun felt more pleased seeing him stammer under her heavy gaze. She always loved being dominant, especially over the opposite gender.

He quickly ran out of the room with Yeontan in his arms. Jihyun chuckled before getting up and went towards her bag to get something to wear. Taehyung's family is rich so she had to make sure she stood up to their standards even though she gave no shit about it.

 Taehyung's family is rich so she had to make sure she stood up to their standards even though she gave no shit about it

____________________

This chapter wasn't very exciting. I am having my exams soon so I'll be updating a lot till my exams start and I'll be off for 2 weeks.

I hope you liked reading this chapter

Pls vote share and comment

Thank you
Bye

Tᴇᴇɴᴀɢᴇ Wɪғᴇ   « 𝙺𝚒𝚖 𝚃𝚊𝚎𝚑𝚢𝚞𝚗𝚐 𝙵𝙵 »On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara