19.

"Umm hey" Taehyung said in a low voice, trying to get Jihyun's attention

'What" She replied straightly and continued to do her work.

"I-  you know I can't sleep without hugging something right?" Taehyung said, feeling shy about last night when he hugged her. Jihyun woke up under a tight grip and she had to push him off of the bed to be able to move.  She hasn't been talking to him since morning and Taehyung was feeling very ashamed. 

"You had your plushie right?" Jihyun sounded like a teacher and Taehyung was being intimidated by her seriousness. 

"Yeah... but" 

"Taehyung please go do your work, I don't have time for this" She was not complaining though, she just didn't want to admit that she likes cuddles. 

The day went my normally, Yerin went to school, Jihyun did her assignments from school and Taehyung did his work for office. The three of them were planning to go to the amusement park in the evening and watch a movie after it. 

Jihyun slumped back on her chair and sighed. This was not what she wanted, she wanted to grow up, find the man she loves, have a stable job and then get married. She wanted her honeymoon trip to be romantic and filled with love. But all her dreams were ruined, and now if she did divorce Taehyung, who would marry her knowing she has been married once at a young age. People will start to think bad things about her and that would affect her future badly. 

She sighed once again.

It's not like she'd fall in love anyways, she never seemed to have such feelings... love, is it safe?

------------------------

"Hurry up you slow poke" Taehyung yelled at Yerin as she was taking some time changing from her uniform to normal clothes, and they were about to go out. 

"Aish, let her take her time. She is a girl and there are things she has to do" Jihyun hissed in a low voice. Taehyng looked at Jihyun awkwardly before yelling again.

"Fine we're leaving without you" Jihyun looked at Taehyung, shocked by what he said.
"Come, let's go" Taehyung whispered to her

Jihyun was still in shock when suddenly Taehyung lift her up and ran outside, giggling like a little boy. 

"Shush! Let's go" Jihyun stared at Taehyung as he began drive the car away from the house and slowly began to sing along to the radio. She was about to say something when she got cut off. 

"It is our honeymoon. It is for us to spend time with each other, why should we let a nosy fifteen year old disturb us?" he said looking at the road and driving. Jihyun was internally screaming at how attractive he looked, his side profile was seriously no joke. Just how good can a person actually look

"Where here" Taehyung yelled like a kid and ran towards the entrance gate leaving Jihyun in the car

"Where here" Taehyung yelled like a kid and ran towards the entrance gate leaving Jihyun in the car. She sluggishly got out and followed Taehyung inside. 

----------------------

The Ferris wheel... 
Jihyun smiled looking at the Ferris wheel. Three years ago, in a Ferris wheel just like this, Jennie and Jihyun met each other. 

"Taehyung-ahh, me and Jennie unnie met on a Ferris wheel just like this" she said, polling his sleeve and pointing at the huge ride.

Taehyung hummed in response. He notice how every time she talkies about Jennie, her voice would be soft and she would sudden turn into a kid, and he liked that. 

His ideal type was a girl who is childish and cute, and Jihyun was childish and cute only when she talked about Jennie... and that itself was enough to make him smile. 

"It was soo awkward when we first met" Taehyung just stared a Jihyun as she went on ranting about how she and Jennie met. 

----------------------------

Is it just me who thinks Taehyung is slowly falling for her?
Idk

I hope you liked reading this chapter 
Bye