35.

"Noooooo GO LEFT!" She yelled at the driver while Jihyun covered her ears with her hands

"Ye-yes ma'am" the poor guy drove in the direction Yerin said but she always had complains. Jihyun knew that she was just playing around but she didn't stop her cause that was the only time when Yerin could play boss role.

"Yerin when is the meeting" she asked her.

Yerin played along and rested her hands on her chin before replying.
"It is at 5pm Ms. Park" Jihyun hummed in reply and looked out the window again while Yerin continued to rag the driver.

They reached the airport and walked to the exit area because that's where Yerin wanted to go.

"You know this meeting thing feels like som mother-daughter play date" Jihyun joked while walking behind Yerin.
Yerin giggled in reply before skipping towards a certain spot in the exit.
She jumped on a man and clinged onto him.

Jihyun shighed and shook her head in disbelief.
That must be Kim Namjoon

She didn't really remember anyone because the last time she saw them was on the day of her marriage which was 4 years ago.

"OPPAAAAA!" She screamed while poking her fingers into his cheeks.
He has cute dimples
She thought while slowly walking towards them.

"No, this is not a meeting, she just said that to come meet me" Namjoon said as soon as he caught a glimpse of her. Jihyun chuckled and shook her head.

"Of course I know that" She replied.

Yerin stood there like an innocent child... like she didn't just bring a very successful CEO out to the airport just to see her cousin... and she lied about it being a meeting.

"Nice seeing you again. I heard you and Tae got divorced. Sorry about that guy... he never really... Yeah nevermind" Namjoon said whith soo much concern and there stood Jihyun admiring his handsome af face.

"No no it isn't really a problem, I just forgot everything and I don't worry much about it" Lie! She said with a smile and tried to convince herself that what she said wasn't a lie

"Can't you see me!" Yerin yelled while standing between them, her hands crossed over a chest and a huge pout on her lips. Namjoon and Jihyun chuckled before walking towards Jihyun's car.

Yerin rolled her eyes and followed them.

Namjoon and Jihyun shared the same calm, fatherly/motherly vibe. Even though Jihyun could be really crazy, when she isn't, she is really calm and a wonderful person.
Namjoon on the other hand was a really calm person. No one really tries to get on his bad side cause angry Namjoom is REALLY dangerous.

The three sat in a car while Yerin began to tell directions again and the poor driver did what she said.

Jihyun chuckled out of the blue remembering how she drooled over Namjoon on her wedding day. She drooled over everyone... except Taehyung. Although he was her husband she never really found him attractive or good looking... but other girls looked like they could kill their own parents just to touch him.

Jihyun slowly closed her eyes as memories came back, memories of the time she spend with Taehyung and everything.

She suddenly sat straight and pulled her phone out of her bag.
She scanned through her contacts before her eyes landed on one name.
Jennie

Ever since that day... they never talked. Jihyun surely did miss her but she didn't know what to do about it. Jennie didn't know what to do either and decided not to contact her thinking that she might be mad at her.

But today, Jihyun had the courage to call her. She pushed her phone back into her bag and decided to call her once she reached back to her office.

Namjoon got off the car and opened the door for Jihyun noticing how lost she was to even realise that they had reached their destination. He placed his hand in front of her letting her know that she could hold it but before she could do anything Yerin jumped into the space and pulled Jihyun out of the car.

"COME ON, I'M HUNGRY" Jihyun and Namjoon chuckled at the silly gurl before following her.

Slowly pressing the call button, she placed the phone near her ears. She heard the little beep for a while before there was complete silence and a very familiar voice spoke.

"Hello?"

---------------

---------------

Yo hoomans!

I realised that my updates are getting shorter and shorter and shorter and one day you will see me updating word by word 😂.... Nvm

I hope you liked reading this chapter
Boii boiiiii