16.

Jihyun looked at the number again to make sure she had dialed the right number, and it was

Jihyun looked at the number again to make sure she had dialed the right number, and it was. She zoned out staring at Taehyung who was singing/yelling some random song. Different thoughts passed her mind, but she didn't take anything seriously. 

"Taehyung" She called him, his deep voice overpowered her as he kept singing his throat out. Might seem weird, but he did that every morning, "Helps me get energized" he'd say when he was questioned. Very weird man, equally handsome too. 

"Taehyung" She yelled and violently shook him. He opened his eyes and looked at her with an annoyed face. 

"What?" He yelled back and positioned himself back on the bed to continue his routine.

"How do you know Jennie?" She asked him while looking at his face intensely. Taehyung fell of the bed and looked at her with a shocked face. His eyes were wide open and showcased pure shock. 

"W-what?" He asked her, this time with shock and sadness lased in his voice. The feeling when your wife talks about your ex, fear, anxiety, sadness especially when your break up with them was very painful and hard to move on. But why was he feeling all this? He doesn't love Jihyun or accept her as his wife, what was he fearing. Gathering in his courage, he stood up and cocked his head towards her direction.

"Do. You. Know. Jennie unnie?" She said in a mockingly slow pace while maintaining the eye contact. She could see the confidence drain out of him as each second passed.

"Y-yes, why?" Hid eyes were burning, he blinked rapidly to avoid the tears from falling. Small memories kept playing in his mind, memories of them going out and her being a cute little gummy bear.

"You know Jennie unnie!" She said the same thing, but this time her words were stacked with excitement.

"Ye-yes"

"Great! We have to go to her house after this honey moon thingy!" She said in enthusiasm and smiled widely. Taehyung's eyes softened seeing the girl he thought to be a bitch, smile and giggle like a kid who got a candy. Her eyes were barely seen because of her big smile, she clapped her hands and turned around to go to the washroom. 

"Arrgghhh" he fell on the bed laughing hard while clutching onto his stomach when he saw Jihyun trip on bag. The poor girl stood up ang glared at Taehyung before rushing into the washroom to hide her embarrassment.

----------------------

"Thank you soo much Sowon" Taehyung said while slightly patting Sowon on the back.

"My pleasure sir" Sowon replied with a bow and smiled at him.

"Can we go now" The two men turned around to look at the owner of the voice. Taehyung looked down in embarrassment, his wife stood there with an RBF, a very messy bun, folded arms and a bag swinging on her left arm.

"Yes mam, have a nice journey" Sowon replied, still in shock of Jihyun's change of behavior.

Yesterday, Jihyun would smile at him and talk to him  kindly. The man's charms was slicing right through her.

Few Minutes Back

It felt...weird, looking at yourself in the mirror, after years. She hated herself, not insecure, she just didn't like it. She would make fun of herself...but if someone else did that, they are worth dead. 
She wore a hoodie and jeans, her usual, and a bag which was filled with chips packets and other bruh girl stuff. 

"Taehyung! I'll be in the car!" She yelled at Taehyung who was taking a nice long bath. The boy was taking too long so she decided to go down on her own. 

She saw a familiar face as she approached the help desk. 

"Hello there!" Jihyun chimed with a fake smile. The women looked at her shocked and bowed multiple times.

"I am so sorry, it was a mistake" Jihyun really didn't recognise her but she herself did it.

"Don't worry" Jihyun wanted to taunt that women more but she lost her concentration when she saw Sowon walk in. The young man wore a black suit and had a phone pressed against ear as he talked merrily. 

"Oh, Jihyun" He said as soon as he cut the call. She didn't fail to notice the little blush on his face even though he did his best to hide it.

"Who were you talking to?" Jihyun knows she doesn't have the rights to ask him that but she did.

"My girlfriend" He replied with a shy smile. She was suddenly angry

"You know, you can't trust girls these days" She said while trying to sound concerned.

Back to present

Jihyun didn't like him, she was just attracted to him.

Taehyung and Sowon were now talking about some office stuff while she was having a mental debate with herself. She would do that every time when she bored or had to make a decision. 

-----------------------

This chapter was boring but BOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY THE NEXT CHAPTER IS......... AHHHHHHHHHHHH

Hope you liked reading this chapter 
Thank you