〔Felicity〕

"Was that Liam?" My mother asks as I walk through the front door.

"Yeah." I reply monotonously. I wasn't in the mood for this conversation. My mother has no idea what happened between me and Liam, all she knows is that we got in a fight when we were 13 and since then we haven't really spoken.

"So you two made up finally?" She asks with a small smile on her face.

"Sure." I answer. I'm still mad at him, but I kinda already said we were friends again.

"So where'd you stay last night?" My mom asks. Most kids would make up some lie, but I'm always honest with my mom.

"I got drunk and crashed at Harry's house. I'm sorry I didn't call." I tell her, mostly truthfully. She doesn't need to know what happened between me and Liam. "And then this morning me and Liam went to the diner and had breakfast. And yeah I guess we made up."

"Well it's Sunday, and you know on most Sunday's-"

"Yeah the Payne's come over." I finish for her.

"So since you two made up is Liam actually going to come? Because he rarely comes and when he does you make an excuse so you won't have to be here."

"I guess?" I answer. "I don't know we didn't talk about it." I shrug.

"Well, maybe with Liam back in your life you'll be less bitter.." She mumbles turning away.

"Mom, I'm sorry." I apologize. "I didn't mean to have an attitude, I just have a hangover. And I don't mean to be bitter all the time it's just..."

"I know." She says not wanting me to say any more. "Go upstairs and wash up, you look like shit." She laughs, practically pushing me towards the bathroom.

"Thanks mom."

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"Felicity, please come out." My mother pleaded from the other side of my bedroom door. "You haven't eaten in weeks Felicity." She sighed sadly. "Please eat something."

But I didn't want to eat. I thought I was too fat to eat. At least that's what Liam told me.

"I saw Liam come by again, with another one of his letters." She said. "Did you read it?" I didn't reply, but of course I didn't. I never read his letters, it would be too painful. He has already said and done enough. "Your brother and I thought it would be nice if the Payne's came over for dinner, you know, just liked they used to."

And they did come over for dinner that night, but I refused to leave my room. Liam dropped off another letter, and I just added it to the collection of the others. Ruth tried to make me come out, saying that Karen made my favorite, but I didn't answer. I just stayed in my room and cried like I had been doing for the past three weeks.

The next day was the day my brother had had enough and decided to break down my door. Our mother went back to work for the first time after our dad died, and it was just the two of us home alone. "You're scaring me Fel, I can't remember the last time I saw you eat." Robbie, my big brother by two years whispered after he knocked down the door.

"I'm too fat to eat Robbie." I told him, staring blankly at the ceiling.

"No you're not Fel." He assured me. "You need to eat to live." He whispered sadly.

"I don't want to live."

And those 5 words got me checked into a hospital for the next few months.