❶❹

〔Felicity〕

Ever since I met Louis three days ago he's been very flirty but awkward. It's like he wants to show that he likes me but he doesn't know how so he gets all flustered. Niall told me that Louis was interested but I didn't really know how to feel. If Louis knew I was pregnant he wouldn't want to date me.

"Umm Felicity?" Louis asks as we sit down at our lunch table. "Do you maybe wanna go out sometime?"

I think about it for a second. It'd be fun probably, he seems like a nice guy, but I don't wanna do that to him. "I don't think that's a good idea." I sigh trying to be as nice as possible about it.

"Why not? I promise it'll be fun. I mean I know I seem boring at school but-"

"It's not you," I say cutting him off. "It's me."

He rolls his eyes in response. "Don't use that line on me." He pleads. I feel bad for embarrassing him but it's true.

"Oh just tell him." Niall butts in from across the table.

"Look Louis, if I tell you this you have to promise not to tell anyone." I say. He says he promises and we even do the pinky thing. "Okay, I'm pregnant." I say, ripping off the bandaid.

"Oh." Is all he manages to say at first. "So you have a boyfriend?"

"No. His father and I aren't really talking at the moment honestly." I sigh exasperatedly. Liam makes everything so complicated.

"So you're not with him?" I shake my head at the question. "Okay, then do you want to go out some time?" He repeats staring at me intently.

"Did you not just hear what I told you?" I ask raising an eyebrow at him.

"So what, you're pregnant. I like kids." I chuckle at his response and finally just say yes to going out with him. If he doesn't mind then I guess I don't either.

We all talk a bit more before the bell rings and I'm off to my next class with Niall. "So, you and Louis huh?" Niall asks wiggling his eyebrows at me childishly.

"Oh shut up. He's a nice guy." I groan elbowing him in the side.

"I didn't think nice guys were your type." He retorts annoyingly.

"Maybe I don't have a type."

"Well I don't think Mr. Bad Boy Baby Daddy will be happy about this little date of yours." Niall says in an all too knowing tone. He's right and we both know it, but who cares? This is my life and I won't let Liam control it.

"Liam isn't in charge of my life Niall." I remind him. I stop at my locker to exchange my books when I notice Liam across the hall. He looks at me and I think that he's going to just walk away like usual, but he surprises me when he doesn't.

"Can we please talk Felly." He pleads. His eyes flicker to Niall before he adds, "Alone."

"I'll see you in class Fel." Niall sighs before walking off.

"There's three minutes before the bell rings and it's gonna take me about 30 seconds to get to class, so start talking." I say hurriedly.

"Okay, fuck where do I start?" He mumbles.

"Losing time." I remark.

"Okay! Look, you know I love you, and I love our son. Oh my I can't believe it's a boy! And you hate me, once again, and that's completely my fault. I'm a fuck up and I make too many mistakes. And I'm keeping something from you and I know you think it's stupid for me to say it's to protect you, but it is. And if you would just trust me when I say I'll tell you when the time is right, then that'd be amazing. Also I want you to know that-"