Family

"Darling I hate to do this to you but Robert is crying and if we don't stop her Lilly won't get to sleep and she'll be crying tomorrow" Tom's raspy voice mumbles.

Tom and I have been married 8 years. We have a daughter who is 6 named Lilly and just started school and a new baby boy named Robert who is 10 months.

"Your point is?" I mutter. "That i just settled Robby now it's your turn" he scolds.

I groan and get up. I walk into our little boys room and pick him up. I rock him back and forth as he falls asleep in my arms. He's so beautiful.

He looks like Tom more than me. He does have my y/e/c eyes though. Him and Lilly look so much like Tom, now that I think about it.

I'm just about to put Robby back down when I remember if I put him down he'll start crying again so I take one for the team and take him to Tom and our bed.

I sit down and stare and my beautiful sleeping baby boy. Toms wide awake. "We'll isn't it the man that stole my wife" tom jokes. I chuckle. Toms big finger rubs Roberts little cheek. Robert is pretty good at speaking for his age if I'm being honest.

"Want another one?" Tom asks. I burst out laughing but not too loud so I don't wake our kids. "What" he asks. "It was such a cute moment and you ruined it" I state. "that was meant to be cute" he giggles.

                                     *

"I'll drop Lilly off" tom says and I nod. "Bye dad" Robert says. I told you he's a pretty good speaker. I hug Lilly and they leave.

I put Robert in his play pen and hop in myself. I go on my phone while Robert leans on me while playing with and barbie.

I text my friend.

You: hey
Zendaya: Hey girl how are you
You: tired what about you?
Zendaya: I'm fine but I was thinking what if I look after Lilly and Robert for a night and you and Tom can have a date night.
You:no way THATS too much to ask for
Zendaya: no no I need some practice
You: really?
Zendaya: yes drop em off When Lilly finishes school.
You: thank you

Gosh zendaya is nice. Before I can open Insta Tom walks through the door humming to a song.

"Hey love" he says leaning over and kissing my cheek. He picks up Robert and takes him to the living room. "Dad back" Robert giggles. "Yes he is" Tom says while I get out of Robert play pen. I walk into the living room and sit next to Tom. "Zendaya's gonna take Lilly and Robert for the night" I sigh. "Did you hear that Robby" Tom says in a baby voice. "Mum and dad get some alone time"

I chuckle at his foolishness. "Maybe we can make you another sibling" I teAse. "Oh" tom smirks. I grin and then get up and walk to kitchen. I point at it. I turn to Tom and his eyes are drawn to my breasts. "Your mess, you clean it" I scold. "Fine but you take the baby" tom mutters

Later:

"Ok so Robby goes to sleep at 6:00 and Lilly goes to bed at 7:30" I ramble. "If they are rude or Throw a tantrum call us. Thank you so much for they zendaya" Zendaya smiled and our kids wave good bye before the door is shut and we're alone.

We hop in the car and sigh. "All alone" I say in shock. "All alone" Tom repeats with a smirk. "What if we go to dinner?" I offer. Tom rolls his eyes. "Fine"

It's been a while since we went out of dinner. As we sit here neither of us know what to do. "We're never alone anymore" tom says. "And if we are we're making another kid" I joke. He chuckles.

"The chicken Parma" the waitress says As she hands tom his food. "Salad" she slams
My bowl on the table. She scowls at me then smiles At Tom. She moves her hand so it know rests on toms arm. She leans down so her breasts are in toms face. "If you need anything" she says in a raspy voice before walking off. I scoff to myself. "She wanted to fuck me" Tom says and I nod. We both laugh.

"Now" tom says and I dig my for into my salad. "When we get home your gonna be on your Knees choking begging to ride me" I choke on my salad as he says this.

"Funny" I say. "Did I stutter" he growls.

Tom and I giggle as we run up the street bare footed and as we reach the lake Tom jumps in and I squeal. "You idiot we have kids we're not teenagers" I joke. "Oh cmon baby jump in if you love me" he's blackmailing me. I love him.

I sigh before I drop my things and jump into the cold water. I swim to the surface of the water I see Tom swimming over to me. He wraps his arm around me while we swim in the water and his lips smash onto mine. "I hate you" I mumble into the kiss. "You love me" He grins.

Tom and I walk into the house giggling. "Look at this" Tom says. "What" I giggle. "The silence" tom speaks almost a yell. "No kids. Just You and me baby"

*

"Tom" I moan into toms neck and he thrusts into me. "I'm close" tom groans. "Me- m" I can't speak the pleasure is over taking me. "Use your fucking words" Tom states. "Me too" I moan. We both come at the same time then ride out our highs.

We lay naked side by side in the bed. "I love you so fucking much" tom stAtes.

Me: I hope you guys enjoyed this little story cause I think father Tom is cute!!