baby? :: th

Tom x reader

Tom was your friend. Bestfriend. that word made you cringe. You wanted to be more than that. You loved him so much. The crinkles under his eyes, his curly hair that he slicks back, his coffee brown eyes, there was so much more but you didn't have time to daydream about the man in front of you. And right now you two were having a disagreement on what is the best Spider-Man movie of his.

"I stand by my point. Homecoming" I state. "Babe it's obviously Far from home I mean it's got a better plot line and Villain" tom smiles.

"Babe?" I say.
"Oh- y/n- I mean darling- no not da- listen" tom stutters. He gulps harshly before taking a big breath.

"Y/n. I'm not sure if you feel the same way but I've always loved you. You and yours (ur hair colour) hair that u kill to make (curly of straight). I love how you love your family and mine, and how you respect ur properties. Your so gentle with things like the Jewelry box your grandma gave to you that you keep all your favourite Jewelry in there. And how if someone's sick, even someone you just became friends with you go all out to make them feel comfortable and well. The way you cry when your watching shreck two because the big ginger bread man dies. Every little thing like that I love. I really love you"

"I- Tom god- I feel the same" you smile. "Really?" He asks with his cute pouty eyes. I nod my head with a grin like a kid on Christmas.

Tom doesnt hold back when he smashed his lips onto yours. A new beginning.