Always this :: tom holland

Before I get into the story THANK YOU FOR 210 READS UH THAT INSANE (I have no clue if there real people or fake but) BUT THANK YOU

"Oh my god I'm not stupid tom" y/n yells. "WHAT?!" Tom yells back. "I WORK MY ASS OFF TO CLEAN AND COOK AND CARE FOR YOU AND YOUR MAKING ME FEEL LIKE SOME HOUSE WIFE! WE BARLEY TALK ANYMORE AND WHEN WE DO HAVE FREE TIME YOU ONLY WANNA FUCK ME" y/n Yells tears forming in her eyes. "OH GOD DAMMIT IM WORKING" tom yells slamming his fists on the table. "I HAVE A JOB TOO YET I STILL TRY MAKE TIME FOR YOU" Y/n sobs. "IM MEANT TO BE YOUR NUMBER ONE PRIORITY"

Tom huffs and storms down the hall. Y/n hears the door open. "Happy three year anniversary" she sobs loud enough for him to hear before the front door slams shut. Y/n falls to the floor. The love of her live, her soulmate, her everything just left. All because she shared her opinion.

______

"Come on y/n you need to leave this house.. or even your room! Even your bed" y/n's older sister huffs. Y/n groans and shoves her head into the pillow. It's been at least a week and a half since Tom left. Y/n called her sister and she had been staying with y/n.

"Please don't get mad but uh someone... Tom is here" she sighs. "And you let him in?!" Y/n yells getting up out of bed. "Just talk to him dumbass... I gotta go" y/n's sister says. Y/s/n leaves the room and then you hear her leave the house.

Your POV now

I didn't care how I  looked right now. I walked down stairs in my jumper and very short pj shorts. I see Tom who looks just as bad as me. Like me he has, puffy eyes, old clothes, messy hair, and a sad look. "Tom"I sigh. He looks at me. "Can I explain my self?" Tom asks me with pleading eyes. "Yeah sure explain how you treated me horribly,  walked away from your problems and used me as a sex toy" I state.

"Ok, I'm so sorry about how I was putting work first I was getting stressed and forgot how to be a good boyfriend. And that's no excuse and I know now that I was being a dick.  When I walked away I left because my whole life running away from my problems has been my solution... and it shouldn't, I guess I needed a week to realise how awful I am and I came back and I don't wanna run away from my problems anymore I wanna face them... with you, and I didn't mean for you to feel like you were being used for sex. I don't know why but I didn't think I was using you for sex and to make it up to you I got 2 weeks off work and I won't fuck you at all those 2 weeks, if you say yes and let me home again it will just be me and you cuddling watching movies and going on dates... you don't know but you have full control of my heart" tom stutters.

So that's what we did.