Sex all the time

"I left her overnight bag on the couch thank you so much!! Bye Izzy" your best friend said as she left with her husband Harrison. She left you with her 5 year old daughter crying. She was clinging on to you leg.

"Hey Izzy are you gonna get off or am I taking you with me" I joke leaning down and patting her back gently. She wipes her nose on my leg and I sigh. I walk to the lounge room with her light weight on my leg. Tom giggles when he sees what's going on.

I pick her up off my leg and sit her on my lap on the couch.  I wipe her tears and kiss her cheek. "What do you want maddy?" I ask pushing her hair out of her face. "I want *sniff* to play with *sob* the lego *sniff* mummy *sob* got me" she points to the pink bag her mother and haz left. I see a truck lego sticking out and I grin.

I pass her to Tom and he wraps his arm around her. She stops crying as I pull it out and place it on the floor. "Did you choose this one" I ask her as she sits next to me and Tom follows.

Toms not the best with children but he isn't terrible. On the other hand I'm amazing. My neighbours when I was a teen had a daycare and I worked with them for a little bit.

As we opened the lego we helped her get started. Every time we tried to help her build she would slap our hands and get mad so Tom and I sat with each other across from her. "When do you want one?" I whisper in his ear even though maddy wouldn't even care. "It's not up to me, love" he whispered back as I leaned my head on his shoulder.

He kisses my hair "what about you"
"I personally want 2 or 4, because it can't be an uneven number and I can't have only one gender so if we do get 2 girls or 2 boys then we have 4 kids" I mumble. "Why not 3?" He asks. "Because my aunt and uncle cousins had 3 and I hated them and the youngest of three are a sook" I shrug.

He chuckles at me. "Maybe when maddy leaves we can try make that dream come true"
"Oh I would love that"
"My mummy and daddy do that all the time" maddy interrupts. "Huh?" I ask. "Mum and dad have sex all the time" maddy says innocently while Tom and my eyes widen. I choke a little bit and Tom laughs. "I think it's time for bed" tom says kissing me one last time before picking up maddy.

BAHSHS YALL THOUGHT IT WAS A SMUT HAHAHA LOOSERS