10 things

"NO TOM" I yell. Tomorrow was Christmas Eve. Tom and I were fighting because of some stupid girl that wanted him. He was flirting too. She'd be like 'you're so handsome' and he'd be like 'thank you. You are too' like wtf.

"SHE WAS JUST BEING NICE" tom yells. "SHE WANTED TO FUCK YOU" I scold. "YOU DONT LOVE ME ANYMORE." "YEA I DO" He yells. "10 THINGS!! DONT COME BACK UNTIL YOU WRITE 10 YOU LOVE ABOUT ME." I say. He storms out. Wow.

Next day:

I lay in bed tears rolling down my cheeks. It's Christmas Eve and my boyfriend left me. I check my phone and it's 1:23 am.

I get up and go to the kitchen. I'm about to open the wine cabinet before I hear a nock on the door. Who the fuck is at Tom and my's house at 1:30?

I open the door with my eyes puffy and tear stains on my cheeks. Tom? He's in the jacket I got him for his birthday. He also has a piece of paper in his hands.

He's staring at the piece of paper.

"Your smile." He says still not looking up. I'm confused. "Your hair. The way you dress. Your lips. Your eyes. Your kindness. Your participation. Your personality. Your pick of movies. Your humour." The 10 things.

He finally looks up from the paper and I notice he also is crying.

"I love you" I say pulling him into a kiss. He breaks the kiss my arms go around his neck. I feel his arms wrap around my waist and his breath on my neck.

"I love you too"