Be safe :: AR

An arvin russell story.. guys I'm so sorry I don't do enough arvin also tysm for. 78 views uh THATS a lot of people any way enjoy!! Also pretend Lenora didn't die or get pregnant and arvin never left!

"Your not coming arvin?" Lenora asks. "No." He huffs. "But y/n will go with you" you smile at her and she smiled back. "I'll be out with you in just a second" you grin.

Lenora leaves the car and it's just you and arvin. "Why aren't you coming? You always do" I ask grabbing his hand and playing with his fingers. "Stuff to do" he sighs.

"What stuff" I ask innocently locking eyes with him. One of he's hands grip my chin and he leans in and kisses me. He bites my bottom lip and I open my mouth for his tongue to enter. He swirls his tongue around before I push him away. I giggle at him. "Just a quickie" he pleads. I shake my head with a toothy grin and leave the car.

"Be safe ok?" I state poking my head through the window. (The car window is down XD)

"Sure thing love" he grins before leaning across the car to kiss me one last time. I walk away.

Arvins POV:

As she walks to go stand by lenora my eyes trail over her body in the little white dress. It has frills at the end and it's just above her knees. I can't help but look at her ass. How'd I, arvin Russell, the boy who is too shy and can't take on some high schoolers (this is before he did) get the prettiest girl in coal creek. Not only is she pretty she is kind and good in bed.

I watch her figure get smaller and smaller I start the car.

Skip arvin beating up the boys and now he's waiting for y/n and lenora

As my little sister hops in the car she faces me and smiles. Y/n isn't with her. "Where's y/n" I ask worried that she was killed. "Oh she's coming" she says pointing her finger to a small person walking her way to our car.

I sigh of relief as she opens the car door and hops in the passenger seat. "Hi" she sighs. "Hey what where" I stutter out. "My necklace broke as lenora started walking ANd the wind blew it off so I had to collect all the beads off the grass" she frowns. "It's all I had of my mothers left"

Ya mums dead k?

I see her eyes tear up. But she holds the tears as she stared at the pearls and string that was once a necklace.

"Hey give it here" Lenora smiled opening her hand. Y/n puts the left overs in her hands leans back in her seat. "I could fix this" Lenora offers looking at it. "Really?" Y/n grins. Lenora nods and y/n thanks her.

Skip Drive home (I know this next bit isn't in the movie I just wanted to add it)

As we got to our house (y/n was staying the night) grandma greeted us with dinner ready.

"So y/n how are things going for you?" Grandma asks my love who is seated next to me. My hand rests on her thigh. "Well there going pretty good. I just finished school and I'm thinking of finding a job at the new cafe down the road. They said they needed waitresses and I need the cash to buy a house" y/n explains.

"You and arvin gon move in together" uncle earskell asks and grandma eyeballs him. "I don't-" y/n says before I cut her off. "yes we are"

She looks at me and smiles. I squeeze her thigh a little bit as she faces grandma again not letting go of her grin.

Two years later||| y/ns POV
Arvins arm stays place on my back as we introduce his family to our new born.
"Hi I'm grandma Emma" emma says in a high pitched voice holding our baby girl.

"Oh she's beautiful" Lenora says. "What will you name her?"
"Uh we were thinking maybe... Mary after y/n's mother" arvin said kissing my cheek.

" Aw that is too sweet" Emma says placing Mary back into my arms.

I know that this is nothing like the story and I skipped a lot I just was bored and wanted some sweetness so yeah.. I know this sucks it was just a draft.