The kid :: tom hollAnd

Tears of joy roll down my face as  I stare at the stick.

||
||
||
All three of them positive. "Honey I'm home" I hear toms muffled voice say and the door slam.

I wipe the tears and fix my self in the mirror. You not an actor for nothing y/n. I push the tests into the bin and walk out the bathroom. "Hey love" Tom says walking over to me and hugging me. "Hey how was filming today?"

"Meh.. I wish you could've filmed with us today" he shrugs. "I know I'm sorry I was sick" I lie kissing him before and after.

"You feeling better?" He asks cupping my face. "Well I wanna tell you something I sighs. "Now I only just found out and it might be fake but..." she states. "I'm pregnant"

"What?!" He yells. "No no no no this is a joke"
"I'm sorry... I want to keep it... cause if I kill it that guilt will haunt me forever... you can leave me" I sigh tears coming back. Tom grabs my hips and sighs kissing me. "Who told you I didn't want it" he smiles.

7 years later

"Happy birthday Robert" I kiss my sons cheek. He blows out his candles and squeals as Tom starts cutting the cake.

"My 6 year old" tom grins as he places the cake to Robert. "Daddy where's my slice" my daughter Lizzie asks. "Please" she adds on.

Tom kisses my cheek as I admire my two beautiful kids.

Even tho they were both mistakes 😳