Drop off :: AR

"Thanks for driving me home baby" you said pecking Arvin lips. He was parked out the front of your house after her picked you up from the library. "Anything for you darling" he mumbles before pulling  me into a long kiss. He bit my lower lip and I opened my mouth. Our tongues fight for dominance. One of his hands cup my face.

"Y/n dear?" I hear a faint voice call. I push arvin away a giggle at him. "Coming  mother" I giggle. "Bye arvin" I peck his cheek and get out of the car. He toots twice at me as I skip to my mother.

"Is that the boy you've been talking about?" My mother asks as she lets me in the house. "Maybe" I say pushing her inside. I run to the living room and look out the window and see him driving away.

After about 30 minutes of waiting in the living room the land line rings and I jump up. "Who's that" my mother asks from the kitchen. "Hi" I giggle picking up the landline. Something about arvin makes me so bubbly and happy. When around him I'm always giggling.

"Hey baby"
"Hi arvin"
"Did I tell you how pretty you looked today"
"Yes" I feel my cheeks blush.
"I wanna see you again" i say
"bug is Your mum near?"
"Yes"
"Ok well Sneak out when she's asleep to our spot"
"I would love to"
"Bye"
"Bye love you"
"Love you too darling"

I hang up the phone and skip to my room. I slam my door shut and just lay on my bed thinking about him.  God I want him to have my babies.