Oh my : PETER PARKER

"Pete what happened?" I ask Peter who is on our kitchen floor crying. We're best friends and when may told him it was time to move out we moved in together.

I kneel down next to him and wipe his tears. "Mj... she" he sobs. My heart breaks knowing where this is going. "Broke up... with me *sniff* because I'm too *sniff* clingy and she said I *sniff* always talk about myself" he cries. She wasn't wrong with the last one but he wasn't THAT self centred. But I liked that about him.

"Aw Peter" I didn't know what to say. I just wrapped my arms around him and his neck pressed into my neck.

*couple weeks later*

Peter and I walk down the hall laughing together as we walk to our free period. We were laughing about when we walked in on vision and Wanda kissing. I'm wandas little sister and my powers are blue. (Don't ask why I'm telling you this now)

Then he stops laughing and just stands still. He's staring and something. I turn to see what he is looking at and my gut falls for him.

Mj and brad laughing and kissing by there locker. Mj always has something for brad. I turn to Peter and his frown. No not a sad one. A angry one. "Dick head" Peter mutters. "Peter were in school! cmon let's just go" I scold resting my hand on his back trying to move him.

He huffs and finally keeps walking not moving his gaze.

"Hey Peter" I say and he looks at me. When he looks at me he seems to relax a bit. "You you find love again.. I promise" I grin. Our fingers connect.

I see his cheeks blush. At our connected hands and I blush too. When we reach the library (for free we wanted to study) we walk in and sit near a book shelf. We're sorta hidden but not too many people are there.

"Uh y/n?" He asks. I nod and hum in response. "You wanna maybe go on a uh.. like.. dinner date.. uh yeah date" he blushes. "I would love to" I say as he leans in to kiss me and I don't hesitate to kiss him back. It's only a peck though because we don't want people catching us.