Bit loud

Arvin slammed his key down onto the table and slammed his body on the seat across from his wife y/n. "Hi honey" y/n stuttered scared of what is going on with her husband.

She was month pregnant and was just starting to show. Well barley showing but there was a little something there.

"How was work" she sighs. "How do you think?" Arvin yells. It was either y/n's hormones or the fact she always cried when someone yelled at her, that made her eyes  tear up. She pushed her lips together and got up before arvin saw her crying. "Sorry" she says as she walks to there shared room.

She crawled into the bed and started to sob. Y/n thought it was stupid to be crying. She looked at her hand at the small little metal ring arvin spend months saving for. She loved him so damn much.

As she was just thinking arvin walks in and sits beside y/n. "Sorry for snapping at you love" he says playing with her hair. "It's *sniff* fine *sob* I shouldn't *sniff* be crying" she sobbed. He kissed her forehead and put his hand on there baby.

"I'll try not to snap anymore I'm just sick of everyone there and the way they talk about girls" he spat. "I love you" y/n said sitting up and leaning her head on his shoulder. "Love you too bug" he sighs.