In the car :: AR

Arvin Russell was waiting in the car for his sister out the Front of school and when he saw two girls run towards his car he was confused. One was his sister but one was a.. cheerleader? Most cheerleaders are popular brats.

"Arvin this is y/n my friend" Lenora giggled. "Hey" the y/h/c girl says. Her little cheerleading skirt showed her smooth legs. Her shirt was also pretty tight and high but it was the uniform so she didn't get a choice

"Oh I forgot my books at school" Lenora stressed. "I can't take you back there what about em' boys" arvin spat. "They didn't show to school today there at a camp or somethin' like that" Lenora explained. Arvin huffed before he opens the door for Lenora. "I'll be back y/n you stay here"

Y/n and arvin were sitting in the car. Arvin was smoking and y/n sat there fiddling with her Pom poms. "You like cheer?" Arvin asks turning to face the girl. "Yeah I guess" she shrugs. "It kinda sucks though"
"Why?" Arvin asks resting his hand on her thigh. "Well I have to wear this revealing out fit and act popular.. and I'm flexible and guys try take advantage of me" she trails off.

"Jeez" arvin says. "If I'm being honest I would rather guys like you than popular Boys" she flirts.

"Hey arvin can you drop me off at the church alone?" Lenora says hoping back in the car.

___________

"Oh yes" y/n moans the moonlight shining on her naked chest. Arvin kisses her breasts, rubbing her clit with one hand. "What do you want baby," arvin grunted on y/n's skin. "I want you.. inside me" she moans.

Arvin lines up his member with y/n's entrance. "You sure?" Arvin asks. "Yes I'm not a virgin" y/n grunts. "No I wanna make sure your ok with this" arvin explains. Y/n leans up and kisses his lips. "Yes" she says leaning back down.

Arvin thrust himself into the cheerleader.

_________

Y/n adjusts her dress as she ran up to the boys car. He's window was already down and he saw his grandma and sister in the car with him. "Hi y/n" arvin blushes. "Oh Emma your food was amazing" y/n compliments. "You just saying that" Emma says her eyes tearing from embarrassment. "No way your the best cook here" y/n replied. "Hi Lenora you going to math tomorrow?" "No I only have it through Tuesday to Thursday" Lenora answers.

"Hey" y/n says finally answering arvin. "I'll come by your house later" arvin whispers. She nods with a toothy smile. "Bye Emma bye Lenora" y/n giggles. She pecks the brown haired boy on the lips and skips back over to her mother and father.

"Is that the boy you've been talking to your mother about" the girls father asks. "Maybe" she giggles just thinking about him. "I don't know about him" her father growls. "Y/n what does he give you that Sam doesn't?" Y/n's mother asks. Sam was the boy they wanted her to date but he was a bratty guy who used her. "He makes me happy and is kind to me and would do anything for me" she trails off.

"I forbid you from seeing him.. love isn't what you need, money is" her father growls. "What no?!" Y/n pleads. "You haven't even met him dear" y/n's mother says. Her father sighs. "Go invite him for dinner tonight"
"tonight?" Y/n repeats
"Yes"

She walks back over to arvins car and knocks on the window. "What's wrong?" Arvin says stepping out of the car. "My parents wanna meet y' tonight,." She sighs. "Tonight? ...Sure" arvin responds.