Chapter fifty One (3.7)

Please vote, comment, share and please don't forget to follow me up.

Alex's point of view:

"I am sorry about how i reacted, I thought you were one of Richard's whore"She said as she stood in front of me. What she just said hit me like an ice block.

What she said reminded me of a whore I have been trying to forget since.

The word 'whore' That word killed my self esteem no doubt.

"Are you okay?" Bella asked.

"Oh, yes. I am fine" I said. I dropped the fork and knife which simply means I am done eating, I lost my appetite.

"Are you done with your food, you barely eat it" she said. Says the person that made me lose my appetite.

"I'm okay. Please can you show me Xander's room?" I asked her as her stood up from the stool.

"Sure, please do follow me" she said.
I followed behind her.

"Here is the room. He slept with Piper yesterday. He said he couldn't sleep alone so Piper took her in."She said.

"Thank you so very much, can I go in? Won't it disturb Piper?" I don't know the kind of girl she is.

"No, unfortunately I can't follow you in, I have a lot of work to do. I still need to prepare Richard's meal" she said.

What about the food I prepared? I almost asked her. I think I crossed my limit as a guest.

"Thank you, I can make my way inside" I said. She noticed the signal and went away.

"Thank goodness" I said silently immediately she left.

I twisted the knob slowly and opened the door. I made my way inside the room quietly with the intention of not waking anyone up.

The room undoubtedly is the room of pink. The designs, the ready bears placed around the room, the dressing table and mirror, the curtain, the way paint and almost everything. And the bed. The bed stand is colored pink with the bed spread and matress. There they lie down on the bed with the light on. I walked to where the switches are and switched off the light.

"Who switched off the light. Switch it on, I can't sleep with the light off" a sleepy voice said. The voice belonged to a girl. I quickly switch it back on.

"Who is that? Dad?" She said with her eyes still closed.

What should I do?

I hope I won't be called an intruder.

"Who are you?" The voice is laced with fear. She sat up rubbing left eye with the back of her hand while the right eye is starring at me with fear.

I promise I am startled and shocked at the same time.

"Who are you? Speak up, are you a thief? Isabella? Dad" she yelled as she got down from her gigantic bed.

I am mute. I am finding it difficult to talk. How can a small girl be this brave? What if I am truly a thief? Will she not even fear and run away? Will she be coming towards me to question or or to catch me?

Just in Bella rushed in.

"Bella, I caught a thief like the one in movies. Look she is not even talking, call the cops" she ordered.

Bella just suppress her laugh. What is so funny? A young girl is calling me a their? Seriously?

"Why are you laughing? Is this funny?" Piper asked.