Chapter fifty Seven (3.13)

Please vote, comment, share and don't forget to follow me up.

Alex's point of view:

"I can't believe she did that. She is not always like this." Bella said.

Richard stood up from his seat and went out of the dinning area.

"I am sorry on her behalf" Bella said.

"It's okay, kids will always be kids" I said as I continue eating.

"Why are you not bothered at it?" Bella asked.

"Why would I?" I asked her back.

"She is friend to you. Don't you worry about losing a friend. I guess you should know the reason why she is like that" Bella said in her favour.

"You shouldn't be in her favour. You have to correct her when she does things like this because of the nearest future. And I have tried my best in approaching her and asking her but she just turned me down. I guess we will sort it out, she is just not ready now for that. I know her well enough to predict her actions. I guess she is angry about something" I told her the truth.

Being rich doesn't meant the truth will be the truth about them can't be disclosed to them.

"She is angry she witnessing when Richard are yourself are arguing. It seems she came in when you are yelling at him" she disclosed the reason.

Oh, it was about the incident of that happened at my parent's house.

"Richard pushed me to the edge. But we settled our differences not long after that" I told her.

"I am done here" I stood up and carried my plate on my left hand and held Xander's hand with my right hand. I left the kitchen for the kitchen. I watched my dish and went out.

*
Richard's point of view:

"What the heck happened in the dinning room?" I asked Piper furiously.

"I don't know why I did it. I am sorry dad" She tried to apologise.

"I am not the you should be apologizing. I guess you know the person. She put in so much love and energy just to prepare you your favorite" I said sternly.

"Why you like this to me? You don't get angry like this at me" She sniffed.

"Because what you did today is beyond what I can easily forgive you for. You behaved with cruelty. You behaved like an irresponsible child. I taught you better" I said with annoyance.

"Okay I am sorry. But dad, I can't stand you getting yelled at." She said.

"I pushed her to the edge that day. So I deserve that. And also we have even solved our differences. So why all these dramas? I semi yelled.

"Do you like her that much that you are choosing to support her?" She said frustratingly.

"Yes, I like her more than your expectations. But I am not supporting her, I am here to make you realise your mistake. Apologize to her and I don't want to see any form of indolence in you again" I went out of her room after that.