Chapter seventy three (3.30)

Please vote, comment, share and don't forget to follow me up.

Please vote and comment for my previous chapters
Have a nice read.

Richard's point of view:

Seven month and we are all still counting. She has been in the coma for the past seven months and she hasn't showed any sign of recovery.

I still have solid hope that she is going to wake up sooner than expected.

Her parents have been living with me since they arrived here, they insisted on staying here for their daughter.

I bought the apartment I have been meaning to buy not long after I had the intention to purchase it, we moved out of Jemimah's house and started living in the apartment.

My mom has tried in taking care of my children and I, she sacrificed her time and work for me and my family but she left two months ago to go and look after her products, it seems her trusted employees are planning against her illegally, so to catch them red handed she had to leave for England.

Mrs Winter has been taking care of Xander and Piper since then with the helps of the maids I employed. Xander craves for his mom's care every day.

Every morning, he always tells me how much he misses his mom. He sleeps beside me at nights and wakes me up before my usual waking time.

Xander is not as playful as before, now I see the impact of a mom in a child's life.

I always try to cheer him up everyday, sometimes it works and sometimes it fails. Xander proved to me he is still his mom's baby instead of the big boy he used to shout around when his mom was present. Xander cries at night sometimes before he goes to sleep. It always pains me and always make me down to hear his grieve towards the absence of his mom.

Now I know they share a big and deep bound together that no one can understand. It makes me feel guilty of almost seperating a child from his mother, thank God I didn't seperate them from each other, I wonder how miserable the two of them would be.

After agreeing to stay at my house, Mr Winslow insisted on working. He said he didn't want to be a burden on me. I tried to convince him to drop his request but he is a man that stands with his words. I got him a job at Jemimah's jewelry company. He is the manager of one of her branches here.

He has been a good friend and family too. He wants me to share the responsibility of the entire house with him which is impossible. I insisted that he stop asking for that. Anytime he comes back from works, he always have gifts for all of us especially the children.

Mrs Winslow has been taking care of everyone quite well. She calls herself the woman of the house, she prepared the food we eat without any maid's help. She always decline the helps of the maid. She is a woman that loves cooking, obviously Alex took that habit from her.

Not only that, she also cares for me, she treats me like a baby. She always makes sure I eat before going to sleep. She makes sure I take care of my self. Seriously, I have so careless with my self.  I have so many things on my shoulder than taking care of my self like I used to be do.

But thank God I have Vivian, she has been so nice to me lately. She has been a mother like in my life.

I am intrigued with Alex's parents behaviour. They have been so wonderful since. Even if I marry Alex,my mind would be at rest that I married a wonderful woman from a wonderful home.