chapter sixteen

Please vote, comment, share and don't forget to follow me up

Alex's Point of view:

We reached the five stars hotel, and we were directed to our rooms. At first, Richard suggested that we should share one room which I totally declined. But we are in the same suite but different room. After putting my luggage beside my bed I didn't even bother admiring the room, I collapsed on my bed and took a nap. After such a long journey I couldn't help it.

Tomorrow is another of work when I will be jotting down what the investors say. So I have to get enough rest.

I woke up around 8:oopm and I went to the small living room to watch movie though I was hungry but I heard no choice but to watch only movie. On getting to the living room, I saw a box of pizza on the table. I sat on the three sitter couch and I put on the television, I was about to watch Netflix when I noticed a presence behind me. I looked before me and I saw Richard just finished showering, drying his wet hair. A white towel around his waist.

He removed the towel from his hair and looked at me. I instantly move my gaze to another direction before he catches me. He walked to the chair I am sitting on and sat down beside me. I created space between us by moving away from him.

"I thought you were sleeping" he said

"Yes, I just woke up" I replied him

"So, what the you plan to watch on Netflix?" he asked looking at me

"Under world" I said paying attention to the remote I am holding. He moved closer to me a bit, I know his intentions. He stood up and pulled the table that has the pizza on it with him. His towel loosened a bit but he did it back in a jiffy.

"I suggest you should go and wear a brief" I said, he looked at me and smirked

"Sure, but what will I get from you if I wear one maybe I should remove the towel it reduces energy by retying it" I know how to get him

"Before you remove your towel, let me get my phone so that I can share the free show with the people. There is love in sharing" it is my turn to smirk

"I will catch you next time" he said as he ran inside to change. I can't stop laughing, Such a naught boy. He came back with his pant on, we watched the movie with his hand around my shoulder.

****

Today has been such a hell, taking down notes, running here and there with my heels. It was difficult to convince the investors so Richard is moody and angry, he hasn't even spoken to me since when we won the deal, I must say; he is frustrated. The investors are annoying.

In order to keep myself busy, I took out my bikini and I wore it. I went out of the suite to go swimming. When I reached the pool area, the people are not many and there is no person in the swimming pool so I jumped in, I did many styles and when I was satisfied, I went out of the pool and sit at the edge playing with water with the use of my legs.

A man came to sit down at my side but I didn't mind after all it is not a big deal.

"Hey beautiful" he said and I looked up, he is handsome but Richard is more handsome than him.

"Hi" I replied him

"My name is Michael and you are?"

"Alex" I said curtly.

"A pretty name for a beautiful lady" he said and I felt my cheek heat up.

"I must say you are really good at swimming" he completed his speech

"All thanks to my dad, he taught me how to swim"

We chatted for minutes and we were about to exchange number when I heard his deep voice

"I guess I have to protect you well from the predators" he snaked his hand around my waist as he sat down. He glared at Michael. I smell trouble like a pot of trouble.

****

Another update, keep it up and earn your rewards.