Chapter seventy two (3.29)

Please vote, comment, share and don't forget to follow me up.

Richard's of view:

"Release her now" I said sternly at her.

"Don't be cold to me now, after all we just has a passionate moment together, you kissed me like there was no tomorrow, you can't deny the fact. I still want more of you Richard." she said.

"Release her" I said with anger.

"Fine, it is not like you made me feel what I want to, I will just lessen her punishment, okay?" She smirked at me. She clapped and five men entered.

"What do you mean by that?" I asked her.

She is making my anger boil up.

"Change her cell" she ordered.

"Are you high or something? You made me do that shit and you are not giving in to my demand. Don't try me Ava. You know how cruel I can be at times" I said.

"You think I was going to release her so easily. Well I have released your son but not her. I will make you mine or I kill her." She said venomously.

"You dare not" I dared her.

"Well, the shit is that if I don't get you, no one gets you not her especially. My real aim is to kill Alex, I want to kill her even though I don't get you. I don't care if I am jailed killed but I will make it my first priority to kill her. I must kill her except if you give me what I want" she vowed.

"You can't do that" I tried to calm down.

"Change her cell" she ordered them.

"Don't change it just hand her over to me."  I said as her moved closer to him.

"Hold him down." Two huge guys held me down by holding my arms. My efforts to free my self was in vain, they are much more muscular and stronger than me.

"Try anything funny and I promise to shoot you down" she swore.

They entered Alex's cell and disconnected the wire from the gun carefully making sure the trigger is not clicked in the process then they untied her. They took her to the empty cell and tied her up. They used nake and ropes to tire her up. Just like the first one, the wire is connected to something.

"You know the wire is connected to a socket, as you can see the it is naked wire, and the socket is switched on. The deal is that anything she moves or yell carelessly, the water will on the cell will pour on her and she will be electrocuted. You can see that the water is connected to the rope. When the ropes is dragged down the water pours on your head. Rip Alex" she laughed villainously.

"You can't do this" I struggled with my whole strength to release my self but it was all in vain. They are o stronger than me.

"Try me" she said.

"So what should we discuss? Okay, let me remind you again how much I want to kill her. I want to kill you Alexandre Winter. I hate you. And the funniest part is that I won't regret the consequences of my action. I want to feel how it is to kill someone. And I can't wait to feel that feeling." She wrath.