Chapter Seven

Six months later:

Richard's point of view:

It has been six month she started working for me which is great.

But the problem is that I get boner when she is too near to me, when she sway her hips out of my office or whenever she is walking angrily, when I stare at her to much.

I never get boner with Ava except if she seduces me or when I get horny,  so how come I do get boner with her?

I don't Know why I stare at her too much. Yes, she is beautiful but that's so wrong because number one; I am married man and I have a lovely family. Two; she is my personal assistant which means I am her employer so clearly we can't have any relationship. It is against the rules of the company that I laid down myself. Three; I don't think she likes me like I do. If I start thinking of this non sense, I will just ruin my entire life.

I can't sack her just because of my feelings. She has been helping me lately even she makes my work easier, Alex knows her place so didn't even try to flirt with me, so where did I get those feelings from?

I kept on saying it is only an infatuation for the past five and the half month.

I avoided her in all the ways I could but it is still the same my feelings towards her is increasing so then I decided to make her my friend. Even I do take her to one of my penthouse during the weekend, just to make her feel comfortable. I told her that she works too much which is not good for her health, but it is just an excuse to let her in my penthouse. I never cared about my employee before even now but I do care about Alex Winter and SHE IS DISTURBING MY BRAIN. I never really have this kind of feelings towards Ava, don't get me wrong, I always busied my self with work that I don't think I feel this kind of stuff towards her but to Alex?

Let's just say I am attracted to my personal assistant which is not good at all but some part of my body do not feel bad about it even they are probably rejoicing.

I hate when she is with another man especially that James. I get angry when I see them together and I do snap at her. The look she always gave me is 'hope nothing is wrong, man?' but I don't care I just don't want to see her with other men.

But seriously I really need to take her out of my brain because am happily Married. I know this is the second time of saying that word but I seriously need to.

Gosh! I don't even think she likes me in that way but I will make her get attracted to me the way am attracted to her if I can get her out of my head.

A knock interrupted my thought. I am certain that it is Alex.

"Come in" I said in a faint tone. The door opened and revealed Alex. She entered coming straight to me. Where my eyes is going is her chest. She wore a pink shirt with first two buttons are opened. That is where my eyes are. Her cleavage. I can see her cleavage through those opened buttons. I am really controlling my gaze but it is not working.

"........spain. She finished her speech. I Was not even listening. I am very sure she do not know that her buttons are opened.

It seems she caught me because she gasped and quickly buttoned up.

My eyes are now fully looking at her. I cleared my throat.

"What were you saying, miss winter?" I asked her. She glared at me and I smirked at her in return.

"I was saying that you have a business in spain and I have booked where you will stay there. You have to go tomorrow because it is very urgent. Have fun in Spain sir." she blabbered.

"Yeah I know that. Get ready by 6'oclock tomorrow, you are following me

"What?" she gasped..

It is time to make her mine if she can't get away from my head.

I know what I am doing is wrong though but I can't help it.

***

I am sorry for not updating.

I am very busy with my studies.

Don't forget to vote and comment, share and don't forget to follow me up.

Love you all.

And Ramadan kereem to my Muslim readers.

Zainab