Chapter twenty seven

Ramada Kareem to all the Muslims here, this is the second day in the Holy month, welldone

Richard's pov

I never knew I was going to meet her today like seriously, I met her today.  The woman I have been looking for,  I met her today.  The woman I loved and still in love with, the  woman I betrayed,  the woman I humiliated, the woman I ruined her life and with my stupid deeds I got her disowned by her parents, The woman I made homeless.

I never ever imagine that I will meet her again, and I almost gave up on her but thank God I didn't give up. And that woman us standing right before me shocked to see me.  I was also shocked but at the same time relieved that I met her again finally and there will be a chance for me to be with her again or what do you think 🤔.

On a more serious note, I never never knew I would meet her today, All I wanted today was to  spend time with Xander, the child that made me forget my sorrow when we talked the other day but he hesitated that I should come to his house to meet his mom but unknowingly the person I met is Alex, my Alex.

How come....  Oh no, Alex is Xander's mom,  no wonder he looks so familiar, but if Alex is his mom then who is the father?

I leant on the wall for support as I stared analysing the whole matter.

Then that hit me, Xander might be my child and he might not, because when she told me she was pregnant I didn't believe her and I gave her huge sum of money to abort the pregnancy. Maybe she didn't.

I called the company I have deal with that I couldn't make it today and I don't think I can come tomorrow so they abided with me.

I need to clear something with alex

There are confusions here and the confusions are

*Is Alex the mother of the child

*if she is, who is the father of Alexander

*did she abort the pregnancy five years ago.

Though millions of questions are running through my mind right now but these questions are the questions I am desperate to ask her. I know she won't take it easy with me so I have to come down for her.  She is really a tough woman and I know how to get her even if I will face the consequences of going to her.

So I am going to her this evening to ask her and apologize for what I have done to her, I know I have a backup and the back up is Alexander.

In the evening

I parked my car far away from her apartment so that she won't notice that I am here. How I got to her door was blur,  I knocked and also rang the bell.

After couple of seconds, the door was opened but I didn't see Alex,  instead I saw Xander who was shocked to see me, he beamed at me immediately when he realised that I was the one, maybe he thought that it was his dirty uncle.

"You came again, I never thought you would come again after what my mom said,  but thanks for coming"  he wrapped his small fingers around my middle finger while he guided me in.

I looked around the house in distaste, It was so small for them too be living here, cheap chairs,  old television, a small wooden table at the center of their living room, even the paint is awful but something welcomed me and I loved it, and that thing is the smell of vanilla which was what Alex's hair do smell of and that was the scent of her perfume, I can't believe she is still using that perfume, wow that's wonderful.

"Sit down and let me go and bring you something to eat,  my mom just made my favorite omelet, and I hope you will like it too" wow, that is also my favorite. I think we have something In common. I smiled at him which gave him a go on. 

I disappeared into the kitchen while I relaxed or maybe finding courage to face Alex.

"What the hell are you doing here" I heard a yell which was from a mad Alex, her tone made me shiver. Who knows that the great Richard can shiver at a lady's tone. I looked into her direction with a smirk.

"I just came here to visit my beautiful woman" I said with a smirk which made her more angry at me. I can see veins in her face. She hissed.  I guess I am with the former Alex

"I get out of my house and never come back, Richard or else I will sue you to court" she said

"Have you forgotten who you are speaking with. I suggest you don't waste your money on me because I think you have so many things to do better than seeing me to court. And let me tell you shouting won't benefit you" I replied her

"Then get out of my house" she said calming her tone.

"Sit down Alex and let us discuss something really important" I sat down waiting for her to sit. But she didn't.

"There is nothing for us to talk about Richard, have you forgotten what happened five years ago? You shouldn't even have the guts to be here"

"Okay I regretted my action but I wass not thinking straight,  I was blinded by the love I have for ava and my reputation was at stake, I am sorry okay"

"you are five years late, Richard and there is nothing to talk about,  do you understand" she yelled this time that even the neighbours might hear voice.
Xander rushed out of the kitchen due to the shout.

"Go to your room" she said calmly at Xander.

"Mom,  wh----"

"Just go to your room, xander"

He ran to a room which I suppose his own but not becoming waving at me while I waved back.

"Now let discuss about the issue on ground" I said with a smirk.

***

Thanks for the 100 followers I really appreciate.

Sorry for the late update. 

Comment if you want another update today.

Please can anyone please tell me a site where I can make money online  legally.  I need money and I need to change my phone.  Love you and see you in the next update.