Chapter seventy four (3.31)

Please vote, comment, share and don't forget to follow me up.

Please vote for my previous chapters and put your opinions down in the comment section.

Happy reading.

Richard's point of view:

"Congratulations, she is awake and she seems strong enough to receive guests, you can go inside now" Doctor Dmitri said.

"Thank you doctor" I shook his hand and went inside. Mom, Piper and Xander are already there.

I exhaled and inhaled. I feel scared and happy at the same time.

What if she is angry at me for what I did with Ava?

I honestly didn't want to do that with her but I had no choice, her safety is my first priority at that moment. I can't watch her get killed.

But still I am at fault, I hope she forgives me. I walked inside her ward.

Her mom, Piper and Xander has blocked me from seeing her.

All I hear are the voices of the three of them, why is she not even talking?

Maybe she doesn't have the strength yet.

I walked towards her bed to look at her. I come here everyday after she was in coma, I see her face everyday. I make sure I  come visit her before I do my daily activities,sometimes I sleep at the hospital just to be with her. I miss her, I miss everything about her. Her love, body, touches, her eyes mention it, I miss everything about her.

I finally get to see her, she looks so pale and fragile. Her green eyes explains everything. How weak she is. She only keeps smiling at their jokes.  Xander laid on her chest and hugged her so tightly like he is never letting her go.

I smiled at the scene.

She looked over to me. Immediately she did, my heart froze for a second.

She smiled a little at me and faced piper and her mom back.

It seems she is not angry at me. I hope so.

I sat on the chair provided for the guest and kept staring at her. I can't believe it. She is awake and smiling.

The love of my life is now finally back to my life. I can't believe this. 'I love you Alexandre' I wanted to say.

Love makes a person feels so dumb sometimes, I can't believe I can't stop my self from looking at her.

I can't wait to kiss her dry pale lips. I will kiss the dryness away.

"Can you stop looking at her dad and talk instead?" Piper said.

"What?" I quickly took my eyes off her and faced piper.

"Talk to her instead of staring at her" she giggled at the end of her statement.

"I only know" I said shyly. Why am I acting like a cool right now? God help me.