Chapter 14: Let the Wind Tell You

The Life and Times of an Average Coward

Chapter 14: Let the Wind Tell You

Again this is unedited

*-*-*-*-*

Dear Beloved Senritsu,

I hope you are doing well dear child. Are you taking care of yourself? Training to improve and better yourself is good, but also remember that your health will always come first.

I am doing very well child so don't worry too much. There was still an abundance of demons at every small town on my area but I am strong enough to fight them off. Always take care and always drink lots of water.

Your brother,

Hime-something I don't remember

Dear Ritsu,

Hello Ritsu, I am writing my letter to you along with Monk-san, because he asked me nicely if I could write for him. He is nicer to me unlike Koori-san, the guy who always insists that he was your first friend. So, what if he is? He's always bragging about sharing his childhood with you, well, I'm sharing my childhood with you right now, right? I was ten when I first met you, Oyakata-sama told me so. And ten means that I am still a child, so that means I'm also sharing my childhood with you.

I hope you're doing well as I am doing good as well. Maybe I can help you with the new form you're having trouble with, I'll visit you there after I've done my mission. Don't worry, it's near your village so I am not travelling very far nor am I being inconvenienced.

The journal you gave me is really helpful, and the pen too. I always marvel at myself when I read the pages, it really helps me in remembering things, especially for complicated missions. Oyakata-sama always gives me the journal you make every month and I'm really thankful for that. I'm sorry if I forgot to give you something in return last month, I probably forgot the hair pin at the stall. But don't worry, since I've bought you a new hair pin that I am going to give to you for this month's visit. I'm sure it would go well with your pretty hair. I've always loved your hair, whether it was dark or bright (I forgot what color Koori-san told me, I'll just see when I get there), because it's soft and smelled like the peach mochis that you've made me the first time we met. I don't care if the color of your hair changed, I still think Ritsu would always be beautiful no matter what. If somebody tells you otherwise then point them to me, I'll make sure to ki― (this part was scratched out) teach that bast― (this was also scratched out) person a lesson.

I really missed you Ritsu, and I am excited to visit you again. I really missed your cooking, your voice, your face, your hugs, your kisses, your singing and your everything. I just can't wait to see you!

Your friend that's going to visit,

Mui-chan

P.S. I love you too Ritsu!

P.P.S. I can't wait to see you again!

*-*-*-*-*

Because Life was a huge pimp, it had decided that I would be their greatest Bitch of all.

That being said, I don't really have a say in this.

"Um... Senpai's already gone?"

"I'm sorry Agatsuma-chan for not informing you right away, but Shinazugawa-dono already left earlier at dawn." The kind Fujisaki matriarch gave me an apologetic smile which I answered with a forced one before turning away.