Chapter 18: Fourth Guessing is the Key to Self-Doubting

The Life and Times of an Average Coward

Chapter 18: Fourth Guessing is the key to Self-Doubting

*-*-*-*-*

Hey,

So, this is me, writing to you because you kept whining about it whenever I go home, don't get any ideas Snotty Blondie just because I wrote this one letter. I really have nothing much to write about, aside for the fact that my sleeping schedule is fucked.

I'm advising you to cry about your future non-existent sleep schedule, you should prolly back out now before it's too late. Your crybaby ass is gonna dry out if you get into this shit, you're gonna be always on the move, air is food when you're travelling and Godfuckingdamn all these dumbass motherfuckers who gets fucking frozen when in front of the demon. Sometimes, I wonder how some of this lot even passed, specially that Yasu guy, always trying to act calm and cool but is really scared shitless on the inside. He insists that we took the test the same year in such a posh privileged way that he pisses me off, point is, I don't remember his pale ass being there. Kinda reminds me of shitty fucking Tomioka.

Ha! He was fucking trembling, even you are much better than this guy. What a total fraud. Maybe that's what he gets for training under some no-named cultivator, but that can't be right, that bubble boy of yours and the monk were good even if they settled to some middle-ranked teachers. Maybe, he just sucks that much. Bastard kept following me now like an unwanted pervert, sticking his nose everywhere, had to even move away from his ass to write this shit to you. After I saved his sorry flatass, he kept looking at me like I was the fucking Buddha and that I would teach enlightenment or some crap. Not like I would, he's fucking freaky and he's too average to be taught by the awesome me.

I wonder how you fucking deal with them when with only just one guy I feel this grossed out? If you don't know who I'm referring to, I'm simply referring to your merry band of protective psychos that gravitate around you like flies to shit.

Seriously, just gross. But unlike your depressive blue-eyed asshole, this guy. Won't. Stop. Fucking. Talking! God, I hope he gets killed on the next mission.

From your one and only fucking awesome Senpai,

Kai

P.S. Be sure to make me mochis when I come back or just cook me something, I'm getting tired of rations and unseasoned fish and meat for every meal.

*-*-*-*-*

We escaped. It seems like we're not completely hopeless nor stuck in the dark. We both managed to get out of the demon house relatively easier than I thought, my anxious brain cells are just stepping on the adrenaline gas pedal and never letting go.

This high level stress and anxiety is not good for me. Not at all when I should be calm as an ASMR audio on YouTube, especially with Tanjirou still inside, most likely trying his best to be alive and breathing.

Oh Sound Gods, this is not good for my heart. Also, fuck, my arms and ribs still hurt, like post-DIO steamrolling hurt. Really, if I get that Tarzan and Peppa pig love child on my hands I'm gonna smack some sensibilities to him and a proper dose of human behavior.

And maybe actually smack him in his gross abs just to make him see some public decency.

Like, how in the uptight ass laws and traditions in Nihon is half naked Georgie not imprisoned yet? Or have that horrifying thing on his head. How in the hell did he not get arrested for that? He's a walking nightmare to the traditional folks and the delicate innocent maidens. Does he not get missions in cities? Maybe Oya-sama has a hand on it if that's the case, that wise man knows how to work with what his people got, so I'd be not so surprise if that's the case.