Clubs Are Dangerous

—CLUBS ARE DANGEROUS—

CLUBS ARE DANGEROUS

I watched Clary take her green jacket off and throw it at Simon. I sighed and hugged my jacket closer to myself.

"To get some answers." Clary said to Simon, answering his question on where she was going. "Coming, Rea?"

"You can't fight for shit, so yeah." I quipped and she rolled her eyes, scoffing. We both know it's true, sissy. Clary grabbed my arm and dragged me away.

"Remember, your fake ID socks!" Simon yelled after me and Clary.

●♤♤●

Inside the Pandemonium, the music raved and the music was louder than you could play through earphones. You couldn't hear yourself think.

"I'm gonna go and fail at getting us some birthday drinks." Simon told us, patting my shoulder as he began walking towards the bar.

"I'm gonna go fail with you."

"Somebody works out." Clary flirted, grabbing the arm of a muscular man. "Cool contacts." She followed him in, me being tactical and stealthy, I followed behind.

"I heard you've been pedaling mundane blood." I heard Jace ask a woman in a purple-y pinky dress. I watched Clary carefully, trying to telepathically tell her not to do something stupid. It'd be both our asses if she did.

"Why? Are you looking to score?" The woman asked.

"I'm not. But you're gonna tell me who is." Jace said.

"Well, you're outnumbered here." The woman sneered cockily.

"Something isn't right." I whispered to Clary, who shrugged.

"Oh, I like our odds. Last chance." A blade almost appeared from no where. It glowed blue and was pretty.

"Watch out!" Clary screamed, shoving the woman onto the couch.

"Careful!" Jace snapped, shoving Clary across the floor and dealing with the thing that contorted its face into triangular mouths.

"Twat." I spat at her, joining the fight. I grabbed the fallen sword, which glowed for me, and slashed at a couple things that came at me.

One sucker punched me in the nose, making in bleed, then punched me in the mouth. I bit my tongue and it split my lip.

"Bitch." I cursed at it, ducking under its swing and sliding myself between its legs. I wrapped my legs around its waist and as it bent forward I used all the momentum I could muster and hoisted myself up. I grabbed its shoulders - near its neck - and unwrapped my legs, pushing up just enough to wrap my legs around its neck and fall backwards onto the ground. Sucking in a breath, I grabbed the sword i dropped when sliding under its legs and thrusted it into his shoulder, turning the thing to ash.