Hello Magnus

— HELLO MAGNUS —

HELLO MAGNUS

●♤♤●

Standing outside of Magnus' apartment had never felt so exhausting before. We were waiting for Magnus to open the door to let us into his apartment.

"For fuck sake." I mumbled, banging my fist on the door. Within seconds, it was opened and - for a hot moment - Magnus looked glad to see me. That was until he saw everyone behind me. Or, more specifically, Camille. "Before you say anything, we need help." Magnus sighed and stepped aside, letting us in.

"So, Magnus, how long has it been? One hundred? One hundred-and-fifty years?" Camille asked, as if Magnus would still love her.

"One hundred-and-thirty-eight." Magnus replied with a bored tone. "Oddly, i haven't missed you."

"Of course you have, my love." Camille said seductively, although we all knew he didn't. Who would miss a bitch like her?

"All right, you two can catch up later. Right now, we need to find the Book of the White." Clary interrupted, and Magnus seemed to be more astonished on why we came to him. Considering he led us to Camille.

"And you will, but not without payment." Camille retorted to Clary before turning to my father-figure. "You of all people should understand that."

"Of course. And what is it you require?"

"A clean slate."

"She wants a Writ of Turning-Me-Into-A-Vampire." Simon explained further after Clary. Even dead he was still hopelessly in love with her. Have i said that before? Probably. It's so obvious though!

"And for some odd reason we need you to draft it, Mag." I told him, knowing he was more inclined to help me then my sister. Considering Clary reminded him much of Jocelyn, and Jocelyn wasn't exactly in Magnus' good books.

"Hmm." Magnus hummed, not pleased with the idea of it. "I thought i was done with you." He said to Camille, who just chuckled.

"We'll never be done with each other."

"I'm gonna call for backup." Izzy muttered to me and Clary, and we nodded.

"Simon, can i talk to you for a minute?" With Clary and Simon gone, it was just me, Camille and Magnus.

"I hate you." I said to Camille, out of blue.

"Aw, why's that?" She asked in a taunting manner. She knows why.

"You're just a sadistic bitch." I shrugged my shoulders, playing her game. I knew by her face that deflated, she wished i talked about how she stabbed me, let me bleed out.