Raspy Morning Voice

—RASPY MORNING VOICE—

RASPY MORNING VOICE

●♧♧●

I went to roll over onto my side when the feeling of someone's head on my chest stopped me. Looking down slightly, i saw the familiar colour of strawberry blonde hair. I smiled to myself, wrapping my arm around her waist.

I forgot that Rena stayed in my room last night. I had whispered sweet nothings to her until she fell into a sort of deep slumber.

She was really upset that no one told her Simon was a vampire. She thought he was dead and she had grieved for him. She was more so upset that she didn't have a say on whether he should've become a Downworlder or not.

I yawned and felt slight movement come from her. Wincing, i tried to stay as still as possible, not wanting to wake her. She did look cute when sleeping.

Her breathing was soft, gentle and it was a great representative of the mood she was in. Although...how can she be in a mood when she's asleep?

I kissed her head softly, making sure she was fully asleep, before trying to unwrap her arms from me. I stood once i had succeeded and grabbed some new clothes from my wardrobe.

"Hey." I heard a soft voice greet, and i looked over my shoulder, smiling at Rena.

"Hey." I replied, and she smiled. She was intoxicating, and i was hooked.

●♤♤●

I felt Alec start to pull away from me, him probably thinking i was asleep, and leave the bed. I waited for him to get to his wardrobe before deciding to speak up. In all honesty, i was liking the view. He didn't have a shirt on, just grey sweats that hung on his v-line.

"Hey." I said softly, a bit of a morning voice to it.

"Hey." He said, smiling at me. His morning voice was...agh. It was raspy-ish and deep. I loved it. I smiled, and he smiled back.

"Have you got business to go to?" I asked him, sitting up a little bit in the bed. My white tank top rose up my stomach, but i just ran a hand through my untangled hair.

Had Alec been messing with it whilst he was awake? It should've been tangled up.

"We have. Get dressed." I didn't even have time to think before a black shirt was thrown at me along with black short shorts. I raised a brow and looked at the clothes that had been thrown at me.

"Is this-"

"My shirt? Yeah." Alec responded, doing his jeans up. I looked at him and he shrugged. "What?" He pulled his shirt over his head and ran a hand through his own hair.