Knock you on your Ass

—KNOCK YOU ON YOUR ASS—

KNOCK YOU ON YOUR ASS

●♤♤●

I walked into the training room, grabbing a stick and weighing it.

It was perfect weight.

"Hey, Rea." I turned around, my hair hitting my face because of how quick I turned.

"Clary?" She nodded and walked up to me, grabbing a stick.

She strikes at me with the stick but I quickly and easily blocked.

"Clare, I beat Jace." I told her, blocking another blow before knocking the stick from her hand. "I can easily beat you."

"Whoa, easy tiger." I turned my head to the left, seeing Alec walk in with a smirk. He picked the stick up from the floor, and Clary stood out the way.

"If you knock me on my ass, would it make you feel better about the chance you could lose to me?" I asked my boyfriend, who smirked.

"Don't give me the opportunity." I scoffed and smiled.

"Like I would."

"Looks like we’re stuck with each other. For what it’s worth, I think your mom was too tough on you out there." Clary piped up, watching mine and Alec's parry from the side.

"Mother's are like that." Alec simply stated, striking at me with the stick. I barely managed to block.

"Ours isn't." I glared at Alec, not because of him, but because of Clary.

My Mom tore me away from Magnus. She made sure I kept taking fighting classes past the age of fourteen.

She was a tough son of a bitch and I hate her.

I growled - almost literally - before striking at Alec with my stick.

My movements were quick, and hard to block, but Alec managed.

"You know nothing." I spat, side glancing her. Alec took the moment to jab me in the stomach, making me fall.

Gasping out, I hit the ground.

Now my ass hurts.

I sighed and stood.

"You okay?" Alec asked, concerned like he always is.