Possesion of Dot

-POSSESSION OF DOT-

-POSSESSION OF DOT-

Me and Clary ran through the pouring rain to our home from the Police Station. Good thing I learned to run in heels.

Anyway. Our mother may be missing, something could've happened to her, I don't know.

Luke doesn't like us and...I stared down at the necklace he got me. I came to a halt just before I entered the shop.

"You don't like us." I muttered, grabbing the necklace and ripping it from my neck. I cried out in anger and threw it. I don't care where it ended up.

"Mom! Mom!" I ran after Clary, into Dot's shop. There was broken glass everywhere, some shelves and things had fallen. "Mom!" Clary started crying, and I teared up myself. I rested my hand on her shoulder and tried to comfort her, but she was hysterical. I let some tears out.

"Mom's not here." I muttered. Clary shrugged my hand off and clutched an axe, walking through the shop. I grabbed a sword antique thing and followed Clary.

"Dot." Clary dropped the axe and I stood close to her, staring at Dot. Something wasn't right.

"They took Jocelyn."

"Who, Dot? Who took Mom?"

"Rogue Shadowhunters searching for the Mortal cup." She answered and i frowned. Shadowhunters?

"What the hell are you talking about?" Clary asked and Dot, if it is her, walked up closer.

"Think Clary, Verena. Did your mother ever talk to you about a cup? A very important cup? It's gold, almost like a chalice."

"No! No, I don't know anything about a cup, Dot. One of the antiquities downstairs?" Clary answered.

"No, no, not those. Think, Clary, Verena. This could save Jocelyn." I gulped and looked at Dot.

"I can't think! Someone kidnapped my mother!" Clary snapped and I edged slightly in front of her.

"You know more than you think you do, Clary Fray." Dot's face shifted and she lunged for Clary. I stuck her with my sword, but she had already attacked my sister. I growled and pushed the thing back. It cut my stomach. It all happened so fast.

It tried to go for Clary again, but I basically Rugby tackled it to the ground. I grabbed my stele and stabbed its neck. It screeched and flung me into a wall.

Gasping for breath, I clutched the stele harder. It was closing in on Clary.

"Verena!" I faintly heard someone yell. I saw a blur of black hair in front of me but I stared at Clary, who fell.