𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟱: Gemma

I wake up and Mads is still asleep so I decide to make us breakfast. I go to her kitchen and get out pancake mix from her pantry. I make chocolate chip pancakes, because that is her favorite, and put them on 2 plates. I get syrup then bring them to her bedroom. I shake her to wake up and we eat breakfast.

Mads: thank you, for breakfast and cheering me up.
You: no problem Mads! I love you.
Mads: I love you too.

We finish eating then I say goodbye to her and get an Uber back home. When I get home I go to my room and change into a baggy T-Short and sweatpants then lay on my bed. About an hour ago Charli and Dixie's Morphe2 makeup dropped so I guess I'll post it on Insta to be nice.

☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎

❤️1,826,027     💬617,917     ➡️27,016

❤️1,826,027 💬617,917 ➡️27,016

@kaleydamelio morphe2 came out today! Go get it, it's good makeup. I'm so proud of my sissy's, they are great. @dixiedamelio @charlidamelio

@dixiedamelio why is the caption so...idk...like awkward
@kaleydamelio it took me 30 minutes to make, so appreciate it. And at least I'm posting about it! I'm a good sister and you don't even realize it!
@dixiedanelio what do you mea?! Back in Connecticut you always took my stuff.
@kaleydamelio it's not my fault you left it around the house!
@dixiedanelio you didn't have to take it tho!
@kaleydamelio you don't have to be a b about it DiXie🙄

@user9172929 her and Dixie casually arguing^

@user9272833 ur so annoying🙄

@user0001892930 shut up

@user61906662093 you should be more professional with your captions

@user8888888888 omg I swear, if I see another one of your posts I'm deleting Instagram

☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎

I've been laying in bed all day and it's now 8pm. I hear a knock on my door and I say 'come in', Bryce and Griffin walk in.